employee committed marriage fraud

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by micaelix:
    OMG what have i done.. i seem to have awaken the sleeping monster </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That you did.

Protecting America's borders is too important a job to relegate to a h.o.r.n.y Americans. Marrying an illegal alien is something no government can prevent. Cases like Loving v. Virginia prevent governments from dictating who one can and cannot marry. However, protecting U.S. borders is a federal function. It should not be entrusted to private Americans who know nothing about the law.

Except for cases where a foreigner comes to the United States, obtains permanent residence and then sponsors a spouse back in his/her country to whom he/she was already married, green card marriage should be abolished.
    I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation