Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 485 Packet fillable forms??

I was told that I could download the 485 forms in an Adobe fillable format. I downloaded them from uscis website and opened them with Adobe (the complete package, so I know I cannot get a better version) and they still will not allow me to fill in the spaces. Am I downloading from the wrong place? Does anyone know where I can get fillable forms? Or is the only way to make them look nice to fill them out with a typewriter?

Thanks!

I was told that I could download the 485 forms in an Adobe fillable format. I downloaded them from uscis website and opened them with Adobe (the complete package, so I know I cannot get a better version) and they still will not allow me to fill in the spaces. Am I downloading from the wrong place? Does anyone know where I can get fillable forms? Or is the only way to make them look nice to fill them out with a typewriter?

Thanks!

Comment

Unfortunately not all the forms are fillable. Only the G-325 is fillable. You will need to print then and type or write the information down.

Comment

Use this link:

http://www.visapro.com/INS-Forms-Download.asp

ALL forms you need are fillable here, and G-325-A will only need to be filled once for each person, pages 2 - 4 will automatically fill in themselves.

Just make sure form revision dates match the USCIS requirements. Sending out-of-date forms is automatic cause for denial by USCIS.

If you have problems filling in the forms with Adobe Acrobat Reader (I did, hubby's name was too long), download Adobe Acrobat 5.0 from KaZaA Lite or WinMX.

I use KaZaA Lite over KaZaA which has spyware and punishes you points for downloading.
        Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

Don't even TRY hand-typing those forms, unless you can do it absolutely perfect with no strikouts, white-outs, or erasures.
          Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

thanks a ton josi I can't get the forms to show up on my computer. Is that because I do not have the good version of adobe?

Comment

I don't think you can save the files to hard drive with Reader.

Download Acrobat 5.0.
              Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

I didn't know there was Acrobat 6.0 out, and don't you have to PAY for it there?

Edit:

They are having a free try-out right now. Go get it!
                Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed