Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help

alright my wife is being charged at 3 counts, offensive level 13 i think she said. its a white collar case, she has not yet had a hearing nor have a date set yet. she has been encerated for 3 months. was caught with fake ids and excessive number of electronics. should she accept plea agreement from the prosecutor? will it be too obvious to ask for an alfor plea? is it true that 7yrs after it cleans from the record? she's not a citizen. she has a public attorney, whom is not a big help at all!!! been here for almost 20 yrs now, no records from past and she came from mexico here legally but never went back since. any similar story, help or advice would be appreciated.

alright my wife is being charged at 3 counts, offensive level 13 i think she said. its a white collar case, she has not yet had a hearing nor have a date set yet. she has been encerated for 3 months. was caught with fake ids and excessive number of electronics. should she accept plea agreement from the prosecutor? will it be too obvious to ask for an alfor plea? is it true that 7yrs after it cleans from the record? she's not a citizen. she has a public attorney, whom is not a big help at all!!! been here for almost 20 yrs now, no records from past and she came from mexico here legally but never went back since. any similar story, help or advice would be appreciated.

Comment

A Mexican with fake IDs...what else is new? I'm not surprised that your wife's public defender is not a big help...like most Americans, he's likely disgusted that your wife is (allegedly) engaging in criminal activity while she is a guest in this country.

Identity theft is a very serious crime. If she is convicted, I hope that your wife is deported after serving her sentence. Was she involved in human smuggling? In my opinion, she no longer deserves the opportunity to live in America.

What a disgrace.

Comment

This must have been posted here to generate negative comments! Why in the world do you think ANYONE on this board could help you? Your wife broke the law - period. It doesn't matter if she's an illegal or not, she should pay big time for her crime(s) should she be found guilty.

Comment

You need a good Immigration Lawyer and a good Criminal Lawyer who can work together. There are some layers who can do both, but they are rare.

What is her current status in the US?

Even if she is a Permanent Resident she is at risk of deportation.

Comment

White Collar Case? Having fake ID's is not a white collar crime. That is fraud and punishable by law - and what's up with the electronic ware?

Honestly, I don't really understand what you want. Why is the public attorney not helpful? I guess you are allowed to ask for someone else if you can't work with the one you have. Not 100% sure on that. Wouldn't it be better to get your own attorney? It'll cost you a little money, but at least you can be sure he'd be working for you. If I understand you right, you're asking if, when she is accepting a plea deal, will it be whiped of her record after 7 years? I think these things do not go away automatically, like credit problems do (its 7yrs. for those). She would have to put in for a pardon or expungement on at least State Level in that case.

JMO!
            “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

electronic ware, the german is coming out koller!! lol is that the stuff that goes beep beep when u walk out of the shop. Its this sort of behaviour that gets us all a bad name. If it was a USC it wouldnt make the news. The first thing people are going to see is not a USC and she came from Mexico. No records from past mean she threw her docs away when she arrived? ****s dont it. naughty girl

Comment

The German is coming out?!? That's cute and I understand your humor. However, "ware" is a perfectly English word, it's just not used commonly very often.

Did you know that English is a Germanic language and that most of the words in either language derive from the same stem words?

We were there first....
                “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

why should we (patriotic Americans) give a tiny turd about your illegal thieving wife??? Ship her sorry behind back to wherever she came from.....tomorrow.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                    why should we (patriotic Americans) give a tiny turd about your illegal thieving wife??? Ship her sorry behind back to wherever she came from.....tomorrow. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, abominable loserman, don't you have a fat pig of a wife to tend to?

Comment

So, Timmy, did you have anything relevant to add to this post? Do you think this person's illegal, law-breaking wife should be allowed to stay? Instead of all the vigilante postings, it would be refreshing to actually hear an opinion from you.

Comment

proudusc: one has to have at a minimum, an average IQ to have an opinion....sadly, that lets tinydiktimmy out since, just like his U-No-What, his IQ is far below normal as well.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation