Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deportation Proceedings

I wanted to know if someone is in deportation proceedings and they are married to a USC and gone through the i485 and i130 interviews and everything was good, in otherwords the marriage was legit, and after all that the Immigration Judge, also okay's the case in court,

what happens after that?

what should be the next step?

should they receive a NOA from the IJ to show up at the immigration office for biometrics for their LPR card?

any help would greatly appreciated

I wanted to know if someone is in deportation proceedings and they are married to a USC and gone through the i485 and i130 interviews and everything was good, in otherwords the marriage was legit, and after all that the Immigration Judge, also okay's the case in court,

what happens after that?

what should be the next step?

should they receive a NOA from the IJ to show up at the immigration office for biometrics for their LPR card?

any help would greatly appreciated

Comment

kiss your a$$ goodbye....no phony last minute marriage will save YOUR sorry butt.

Comment

[COLOR:BLUE][B]When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault.

One day it will have to be officially admitted that

Comment

As I always suspected, Someone12 and Impenetrable are one and the same person...racist, member of KKK.

Comment

Yet another ****ster bites the dust

[COLOR:BLUE][B]When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault.

Comment

dear macyuhoo (aka ***********)...what race are illegal aliens??

Comment

Hey you two...wanna drink my jews?

Comment

immigration will look at your case very carefully. even more than usual. for this sort of case you must use an attorney.

Comment

****sters are biting the dust, that's good

Comment

thanks for your help someone12

Comment

U know how to can realize and know for a fact the marriage is fraud...if someones here and gets a divorce and for some reason "founds" someone to marry again...

How much do you wanna bet you sorry a-s-s that the immigrant who gets married that fast,after a divroce or something else.
                        The Immigrant had got married to someone,thats also originally from his native country or close.
                        Those people are actually the marriage fraud.The once who pay the spouse some money to be able to stay and get a green card.
                        Because a US citizen woman...would never marry an Immigrant that fast...I am so so sure,its someone from his native area.
                        Or the woman he found is fat and ugly and has no one...and they make her some offer,with money to marry.

Russians have a pure history of getting here pretending to love the US man...which he has found online,because he couldn't get anyone here...and once she is here,she looks for her own people.Russians are that way,no matter in what country.How do I know that? well I have been around them...and they only like to stick around their own people.
                        Same with arabs...no arab man marrys a US woman and stays with her,unless he is able to change her TOTALLY and make her a slave,basically.Sounds brutal,but its reality and no one wants to admit it.Arabs also end up marrying their own nationality...
                        Thats where most of the fraud is...mainly eastern european countries and arab countries.

I am not saying this is the norm,but 90% its the case...and if you meet some of those,they even admit it,what their goal is or was,when they are safe with a citizenship.

Example...there is hardly NO history,of people from Germany,England,France,Sweden,Italy...getting here to the US and after divorce marrying their own nationality or what not.And Immigration knows that...just look at the once,who get a divorce even before adjustment of status and for some magical reason find someone to marry again,and that person is usually someone from the person back,home country.

This is not just an opinion its a fact...and most people know it,just no one wants to admit it.

Comment

Proving marriage a fraud is not easy. The burden of proof is on the prosecutor or the immigration officer. Anyone can claim that they enter into a bona fide marriage but the relationship doesn't work out. It's not even hard to think of reason for divorse. Mental incompatibality is widely accepted. If the two divorces on legal ground, how can the marriage be considered a fake or fraud?

Comment

woah
                            all the replies were great and had absolutely nothing to do with my question, i believe people actully are here and subscribing to this forum because they have nothing else to do,

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation