Clear All

• dev199108
    replied
    Global B2B Platform

Leave a comment:

• explora
    replied
    Originally posted by Babybeh:
    S12 WHY DON´T YOU ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A PURE HOMOSEXUAL AND YOU ARE DYING TO MEET A MALE ILLEGAL ALLIEN AND HAVE HIM AS A LOVER ONCE AGAIN
    explora
    Posted Feb 26, 9:15 AM Hide Post

quote:
    Originally posted by Someone12:
    illegal aliens are parasites; they don't even come close to paying their way with whatever paltry sales taxes they might pay...they send $30B back to their own countries to buy booze and cigarettes, not to invest in their own businesses. Deport them all --and take tinydiktimmy with them.

Oh! The illegal alien is here to give you your test again, just a little "pop" quiz, to freshen your memory since you seem to have forgotten.

illegal alien behind you - not a ghost.
    BOHICA
    Bend over, touch toes, spell run 3X.
    (Sorry you failed again.)
    Someone12

This message has been edited. Last edited by: explora, Feb 26, 10:37 AM

Leave a comment:

• Babybeh
    replied
    S12 WHY DON´T YOU ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A PURE HOMOSEXUAL AND YOU ARE DYING TO MEET A MALE ILLEGAL ALLIEN AND HAVE HIM AS A LOVER ONCE AGAIN

Leave a comment:

• macyuhoo
    replied
    They shall keep rounding up the non-whites to make the country only for the whites. There are also illegal aliens of European origin. We seldom heard of them being rounded up.

Leave a comment:

• explora
    replied
    but wait SunDevilUSA>...that ignorant t wat explora believes that every dirtbag in the world should be allowed to live and work (illegally) in the US...even if they want to practice medicine or dentistry without a license, that's OK by this dip$hit moron....however, those of us with IQs above 120 understand that American cannot and should not absorb 12M $hitheels....explora spends too much time with her vibrator instead of studying economics..
    S12, Sicko, Mr. Doofus,
    Wrong! I can do both and ENJOY IT!! Sorry I don't fantasize about you.

Leave a comment:

• explora
    replied
    my story? sure....your mother used to give me bj's for ten cents each...she said she was trying to earn enough money to buy you an undersized jock strap.
    S12, Sicko, Mr. Doofus,
    Leave it right there.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Not funny, S12 - gotta do better than that! Bad form!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    my story? sure....your mother used to give me bj's for ten cents each...she said she was trying to earn enough money to buy you an undersized jock strap.

Leave a comment:

• Babybeh
    replied
    I´m back S12 come on you never told me your story, I wanna hear it.
    Come on share it moron, tell us about the intercourse you had with the illegal allien male and how much you love him now.

Leave a comment:

• explora
    replied
    Psst, Psst, Psst, Come out of your RAthole, doofus.

Leave a comment:

• explora
    replied
    she, like you, are just too ignornant for words...always dreaming up excuses as to why America should reward 12M illegals....isn't this the United States of America? Not the Disunited RAtholes of Mexico or Poland?
    American citizens have the RIGHT to be here, and the right to have their lives and economy not be disrupted nor stolen by a collection of law-breaking scumbags....but hey, as I have said before, go down to the nearest 7-11, round up a dozen illegals, take 'em into your house, let them use your car, eff your daughter, steal your job....show some courage of your alleged convictions.....but also as usual, you and other illegal alien supporters lack the courage of your misplaced convictions...
    Doofus, I told you before to meet us at the day center at 7:11 a.m. for coffee. And I'd buy! Since you forgot about this you don't deserve to be called Mr. Doofus. Oh yeah, did you send the $5 to Lulac?

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    And, find where I have stated otherwise, kind sir? You categorize my posts to be sympathetic to the illegals? Find one post where I've been sympathetic? You're on a rant and I don't deserve your vibrator replies. I'm a much better citizen than you can ever hope to be - S12! I'm sorry your life is so meaningless and bad to have left you in this state. But please give innocent people a break!

Leave a comment:

• explora
    replied
    S12, Sicko, Mr. Doofus,
    Have you begged to get your job back at Swift? You know, the ones that American's will do?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    she, like you, are just too ignornant for words...always dreaming up excuses as to why America should reward 12M illegals....isn't this the United States of America? Not the Disunited RAtholes of Mexico or Poland?
    American citizens have the RIGHT to be here, and the right to have their lives and economy not be disrupted nor stolen by a collection of law-breaking scumbags....but hey, as I have said before, go down to the nearest 7-11, round up a dozen illegals, take 'em into your house, let them use your car, eff your daughter, steal your job....show some courage of your alleged convictions.....but also as usual, you and other illegal alien supporters lack the courage of your misplaced convictions...

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    No she doesn't, S12. She's just trying to get under your skin and I think it's working!

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation