Denial of I-485

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And you're a tranny having threesome with S12 and no-am.

Comment

Opppa,

wzzup RN, looks like i been missin much in here' Ole Ole Ole, Spain will win, Ole ole, Paul has made his say...., Ole Oleeeee.

Hey Fed,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
      And you're a tranny having threesome with S12 and no-am. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

No Amnesty,

How much u can take more of this! is there any water left in your face????? honestly moron,,,,, on every single post in this site u must of been humiliated, I mean I honestly feel sad for your psycho path hopeless desire in making any sense. Jus tmake sure u never donate anything related to something that can see much of you, we cant afford more of this to witness, Plzzzz too muchooooo Seneoriiiii' wut do you think RN.

Btw RN, I have to admit that you are one of the funniest ppl I ever come to communicate with my entire life, Last but not least, Fed, come down here and k-iss my a$$ ,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
        Ok, let's see, and what do you contribute in any discussion on this site? Just give one, yeah just one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

you don't know me abercrumbling, in fact, I will keep kicking your a.ss. as long as I wish. Don't you EVER concern yourself with me, just worry about you camel herder.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
            I have nothing to contribute, Someone12 put it very well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What are you? His b.itch?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">What are you? His b.itch? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just like two peas in a pod Proudie
              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahah, Priceless'

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:

What are you? His b.itch? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

This is what happen when someone12 and No Amnesty have a family affair together'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...k8xE&feature=related

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by abercrombie_toronto:
                    hahahahahahahahahahah, Priceless'

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

LOL!

What are you? His b.itch? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Hi I will like to help u but I need more information. Like i130 filing date and if her son was included, also son age. I need the full story in order to help u.

Comment

You know what's even funnier, when people from low socio economic level (Putridusc who get smacked by her husband all too often, the syrian abercrumbling, renegade neighbor etc) start copying me and others who are wittier, more intelligent. But this doesn't surprise me, any anthropologist will confirm this, the masses cannot create, they can only copy.

Comment

And you're S12's carbon copy gone worse. Tee-he-he!

Comment

News Flash,

Few people in here have run out of their mind and started debating on what best format of No Amnesty ideas to Adopt! As I come to know that his/her highness is finishing up his/her 1st book, I would care the most to know of any agenda that he/she will kindly offer some blessing to the public with his/her autographs on some charitable editions!

You know what's even funnier, when people from low socio economic level (Putridusc who get smacked by her husband all too often, the syrian abercrumbling, renegade neighbor etc) start copying me and others who are wittier, more intelligent. But this doesn't surprise me, any anthropologist will confirm this, the masses cannot create, they can only copy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

The only charity I suscribe to is the Disabled Veterans, Veterans of Foreign Wars, and so on. You really need to change those diapers you wear on your noodle dumb.***

Comment

Disabled Veterans......, This will connect the dots why u always advocate for S12 Disabled D-ick!

The only charity I suscribe to is the Disabled Veterans, Veterans of Foreign Wars, and so on. You really need to change those diapers you wear on your noodle dumb.*** </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation