Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israeli terorism

Isreal by invading Libanon and by killing and targetting cyvilians, children and women proved that it is indeed a terrorist state fininced by US tax payers.
    Israel like the Nazis applies a group responsibility. Nazis for one killed German soldier shoot and killed 10 civilians.
    As well Nazis as Israelis conduct regular air strikes against civilians and civilian infrastructure.

Was milk factory connected to Hezbollah?
    Was a Christian-Lebanese village related to Hezbollah?

Bush and the whole Congress ruled by the Jews and under AJC command.
    Are you Americans in your own country?
    Why US supports Israeli terrorism?

Accoring to US sources Hezbollah always shelled israel in response and only to the reponse to the Israeli air strike which are regularly conducted in Libanon, Syria, Jordan or even Egipt air space.
    So they could not be idle against ISraeli air strikes.

Comment

All Mexican Illegal Aliens are Hezbollah Supporters and members of Hitler-Communist-Nazi-Terrorist-Arab-Muslim-Brotherhood !!!

Comment

Well said and spoken Maria. How true

Supertruth

You forgot to mention Mel Gibson

Comment

I heard next movie of Mel Gibson is "Sheik Nasralla" !

Comment

кто насрала?

Comment

Accoring to US sources Hezbollah always shelled israel in response and only to the reponse to the Israeli air strike which are regularly conducted in Libanon, Syria, Jordan or even Egipt air space.
              So they could not be idle against ISraeli air strikes
              Would you mind naming the independent sources for this?

http://www.intelligence.org.il/eng/b.../hezbollah.htm
              The document listed above is probably the most accurate description of Hezbollah and its activities. I strongly recommend this site to understand any terrorist organization.
              "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

кто насрала?
                Это такой герой Арабский.

Comment

Superfalse: Will you stop bashing Mexicans? What's wrong with you a s s h o l e ? I'm no Mexican but I hate racism. Don't you know that Mexicans are the largest ethnic group in America. It won't be long they would outnumber the mainstream. Is that what you're worried about uh s u c k e r? The food that you eat and the things that you use daily are being contributed by Mexicans and the rest of the minorities.

Since you're connecting the Mexicans to Hezbollah, do you know that California, Texas and Arizona were former Mexican territories? They got more rights than you to be in America. I don't know what nationality you come from but I'm sure your ancestors were either abusive masters or criminals.

Comment

I can understand people who criticise isreal's aggrestion but they should also consider
                    hezbulla's aggretion against innocent civilians.It is unfortunate that these religious fanatics are becoming leaders. It is not a kids play to kidnap and waging a war against a nation.They should be dealt a real blow

Comment

srvad, I understand your point. But, the fight is uneven and disproportionate. It's an overkilled by Israel and encouraged by the US. How can you explain bombing and attacking the whole Lebanon just to recover one young Israel soldier? Is this one soldier's life more valuable than 35 children killed at Qana?

Comment

macyuhoo--Please quit with the nonsense about our SW belonging to Mexico. If it belonged to anyone originally, it was the Native Americans. The Spanish STOLE it from them, as well as stealing what is now Mexico from ITS indigenous peoples.

Comment

AliBa, let me teach you a little history: The ancestors of the Mexicans before they were conquered by the Spanish whites belong to the same race as the Native Indians. You just have to look at their physical features.

Comment

SRVD
                            Thunp on the head to statement:

It is not a kids play to kidnap and waging a war against a nation.They should be dealt a real blow
                            Kidnap/capture of soldier? But then who waged the war.or massive attack.. It was Israel correct.. not Hezboalla

Macy answered:How can you explain bombing and attacking the whole Lebanon just to recover one young Israel soldier? Is this one soldier's life more valuable than 35 children killed at Qana?

I agree.. explain.. and I will go even further.. This should have been a negotiation for these soldiers.. with mediators being bought in if necessary. no fighting like that should have erupted.. no way no how.

Comment

MARIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You forgot to say who start firsr ***please read***

Now lets say the true of the story.
                              If I will come into your country and kidnap 2 soldairs what your goverment will do ?
                              They will kick my *** right ?

Now ... thats what they did , they start kidnap our soldairs and holding them.

And ... What anout the 1500+ rockets was sent by the hizzbulla to Israel ? what about our people and our suve... ? they have no right to live ? they nothing I guess , right ?

Who you think you ****ing are that you saying the "ISRAELI TERORR " ??????

I wand see yourself in my (our) shoe and then I want to see what whould you do , If I will come to you and hit you , what would you do ? you will hit back right ? so why Israel dont have any right to protect herself ?

What about our kids ?

The only point is , The lebanis let Hissbulla to use there homes to send rockets into israel so the israeli air force just try to attack the specific AREA because they really cant know for sure from where the rocket was sent.

Now , We have really strong army with alot of exprns. and we trying to do as much as we can do not kill any kids or innisent people but in WAR (and its a war) on both sides people dide and there is nothing to do and if you just think about it , We in the middle of 7 Muslem countrys so I want to see you insted.

Please do not talk bull**** and think b4 you saying anything like that.

We never attack someone with no reason and you know that.

We have big issue with the palastinian and they really dont want to solve it , they just wants to show everybody how poor they are and they are because they dont want to do a **** for themselves , they want ISRAEL to support and take care of them.

The will kill you for nothing just because you Jewish and just because they beleave you steal they land.

Sit back and shuy the f**** up because you have no right to say anything like that and you need to support Israel because they doing your job for ****ing loosers people and countrys like you know how to talk and ignoe terroris because they afraid of them.

Please stop jogge Israel because if they will stop now and agree with us everything will be ok and befor we start talk with them we want our 3 soldairs BACK and NOW !!!

and if we are talking about terror , What is Hizzbulla ? Oooo... I forgot its a cherrity organization, Im sorry they good people , they just want a peace.

**** off and shut the **** up , you have no right to say anything like that.

Thank you , and hope now you know better then what the news shoe you on TV.

Go to Israel and cross the boarder to Lebanon and see what the will do for you because you an american, they nice people they will take care of you , they like smart people like you.

We just need to wait until something will happend to on of your frainds or family by the terror organisation and we will see then what you say ...

I lost my fraind in Israel for nothing , Just because one Hammas guy think he smart and he Boom himself in the middle of hotel and kill 29 more people with him.

NO COUNTRY WILL SURVIVE LIKE ISRAEL AND NONE OF THEM WILL ALLOW SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

What about 9/11 ???????????? How can you say that when you live in USA and USA lost more than 4000 people in 9/11 attack ? I was thinking twice before you saying anything like that because this is your country and you need to cry for this people who dide on 9/11 and specificly by organisation was supported by Iran & Iraq just to kill people and its the same thing with Hizzbulla they supported by Iran and suria.

Thank you very much and hope you changed your mind.

Sorry about the bad english but thats the best I can do !

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation