Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• css/ lulac applicants

i had an interview in baltimore maryland in december 2005 and has not heard anything. Has anyone had an approval from baltimore? please let me know

i had an interview in baltimore maryland in december 2005 and has not heard anything. Has anyone had an approval from baltimore? please let me know

Comment

To class999
      Can you please tell us what they asked you in the interview and if they asked you for more evidence or not and when you should get an answer from them?

How about your Life Act I-485 application?
      Thanks

Comment

most questions were based on the application
        I-687 which i sent. The officer never asked for additional evidence. she told me i will hear from them soon. it has been six months and has not heard anything. I need suggestions what i should do because according to court settlement i thought they should adjudicate within a certain period.

Comment

Class 999,
          How you entered the country before January 1981, what kind of evidence do you give INS to prove your presence from 1982-88, do you have strong evidence?
          Did you ever applied for the questioner program?

I think you should make appointment with your INS local office through INFOPASS, if you call the I-800 number they don't have any information about your case because your case now with local office and they can't upload anything into the system.

May I ask what happened or what is the outcome of your LIFE Act legalization case?

I heard the center for human rights now suing the INS in the court because they are not following the settlement agreements.

Comment

I sent my LULAC application end of last year before the deadline, initial denial b/c my attorney did not send any real evidence. So we then got a RFE and sent that back Feb 17, that was recieved on the 25th. That was the I-687. Initially on the paper and online receipt it said this case will not take more than 60 days etc. because of preprocessing but then they changed it to you can look at the current processing times statement, although there is not current processing time for I-687.

Anyway we sent both I-687 and I-690, I recieved the receipt for the I-690 with a date of March 28, 06 even though they received it with the I-687 in Feb. The current processing date for the I-690 is March 08, 06. I was checking my online status yest and saw that the I-687 was worked on June 17, 06 and the I-690 June 19, 06 which supports what other people are experiencing that the INS seems to be working on these cases albeit slowly.

I live in NJ, but my file is currently at the Missouri service center. Does anyone know if traveling with an AP either one based on the LULAC settlement or on the LIFE ACT is dangerous?

I haven't traveled abroad in my life and really would like to do so.

Will keep you posted as to the progress of my case.

Comment

Shabber
              How about your LIFE application, what is the status of your case? are you still waiting?
              Thanks

Comment

Still waiting, I sent in my LIFE application in 2001 and had an interview fall of 2002 I believe. And ever since then basically they have been renewing my EAD card every year. Last year I even applied for an advance parole and got that, it expires this August. I still haven't traveled abroad, don't know if its risky or not. I haven't applied an I-765 to get an EAD from the legalization case b/c I didn't see the point of having to pay for two EADs.

Comment

i applied 1-687css aug2004 interview june05 and got intent to deny last month and sent my appeal last week,applied life2001 was denied did not reapply.moraless everybody might be getting intent to deney unless they have solid evidance and they have to go through special master to get luckey?
                  sa

Comment

Shafiq344;
                    What was the reason they deny your LIFE legalization case for, I don't know why you did not appeal it and give up fast!!
                    How did you appeal your I-687 to special mater, did you get any help from lawyer or you did it yourself?
                    When you will be expecting a response from the special master. This is your last chance.

I hear that Peter schey suing the CIS again, may be you should check with him!!

Comment

i applied for css 1990,and had affidat of the people i was living with in life thats not a solid prove,in i687 thats supposed to be ok but they wants more and they wants more time to,only intent to will give them more time and money.
                      sa

Comment

shafiq344 you said thats supposed to be ok but they wants more and they wants more time to,only intent to will give them more time and money.
                        What do you mean by they want more time? only intent give them more time?
                        Thanks

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed