Immigrant Gangsters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is clear that the problem is that too many women are trying to be men, but want to remain emotional women. You should revisit the wisdom of the ages and assume a woman's position of mother and wife, not trying to be men. Be content with a husband and family. Don't go work outside the home, place your energy no into banking, or law, or business, or government, but in your family. The ruin of society is the movement of married women into the paid work force.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
      It is clear that the problem is that too many women are trying to be men, but want to remain emotional women. You should revisit the wisdom of the ages and assume a woman's position of mother and wife, not trying to be men. Be content with a husband and family. Don't go work outside the home, place your energy no into banking, or law, or business, or government, but in your family. The ruin of society is the movement of married women into the paid work force. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought you are not in support of Sharia Law, yet what you are citing above is essentially that and as we know is still practiced in under developed civilizations.

Society is not ruined if it's only for the problem men have to adjust. We are smarter, more determined and mentally stronger then men. Get it?
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
        Fed made a good point. Ever since the bra burning feminists came into being the concept of family has gone down hill. It should be no surprise the quality of our youth has deteriorated due to a lack of parental attention. The days of home cooked meals and mom being home after school are rare. Instead, it's self serve micro-wave as nurishment and nintendo games replacing motherly advice. Children were sacrificed for the supposed glory of the 'career'.

This issue is complex in that it is also the fault of hollywood for promoting the idea that being a mom is somehow a demeaning role. That a VP at company XYZ is what gives a person value.

Another aspect is too many guys push their wives to work. It used to be the priority was raising the family at some reasonable standard of living. In recent decades it has become more common for the desire of objects denoting status to usurpe that norm. Thereby sacrificing time with family to be in the board room or assembly line. The children suffer as a result of the chase for a better life.

Put your bras and aprons back on. Your kids need you. Most men need to man up and be content with what they produce themselves or do more to achieve a better standard of living. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Being one of those moms who HAD to work, I can almost say Amen to this post. I do believe our kids have deterioriated due to lack of on-hand parenting. I wouldn't have a house today had I not held down a full-time job, nor would we have any savings at all, but sacrifice comes at a price.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
          Fed made a good point. Ever since the bra burning feminists came into being the concept of family has gone down hill. It should be no surprise the quality of our youth has deteriorated due to a lack of parental attention. The days of home cooked meals and mom being home after school are rare. Instead, it's self serve micro-wave as nurishment and nintendo games replacing motherly advice. Children were sacrificed for the supposed glory of the 'career'.

This issue is complex in that it is also the fault of hollywood for promoting the idea that being a mom is somehow a demeaning role. That a VP at company XYZ is what gives a person value.

Another aspect is too many guys push their wives to work. It used to be the priority was raising the family at some reasonable standard of living. In recent decades it has become more common for the desire of objects denoting status to usurpe that norm. Thereby sacrificing time with family to be in the board room or assembly line. The children suffer as a result of the chase for a better life.

Put your bras and aprons back on. Your kids need you. Most men need to man up and be content with what they produce themselves or do more to achieve a better standard of living. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'am romantic and this paragraph sounds idyllic - it does! After graduating highschool in Germany, I had to fight my mom for her allowance to go on to further my education. She was of the opinion that women don't need a higher education because all they do is get married and take care of their husbands and children.

In the 13 years that I have been divorced, and raising my kids virtually alone, I have thought about the scenes in which I fought my mother to convice her that I do need a higher education.

I am so glad I did put my foot down!
          “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

I'am romantic and this paragraph sounds idyllic - it does! After graduating highschool in Germany, I had to fight my mom for her allowance to go on to further my education. She was of the opinion that women don't need a higher education because all they do is get married and take care of their husbands and children.

In the 13 years that I have been divorced, and raising my kids virtually alone, I have thought about the scenes in which I fought my mother to convice her that I do need a higher education.

I am so glad I did put my foot down! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think what Davdah is trying to say is we were a better society when we were raising our own kids and not leaving it to day care and schools to do so. I had no choice, but I give props to moms who can stay home and raise their kids. I think had this been an option for me, my kids would be better off now.

Btw, Davdah. About women wearing dresses - lol! I'll never forget when you mentioned that in a thread a long time ago. I've worn skirts to work for two weeks straight now - lol. Even washed my car in one last week! So, do I need to put on an apron too? LMAO!

Comment

You got it. No matter how good the day care. They won't care as much for your kids as you do.

We kind of did this to ourselves. Once it became the norm for women to work it provoked a lot of inflation. More dollars chasing things. Prices went up and everyone was right back to where they were. Except now it takes two people working to make enough that one used to.

Skirts, hmmm. A phrase comes to mind. The shorter the better. Now, how is it that comments in reference to length being perceived as good are reversed depending on gender? LOL. Which reminds me. The new flag pole needs setting up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My flag is ready to go. First thought tomorrow morning is to fly the flag! I have to get on a ladder to put it in place, but well worth it!!!!! (I hate ladders - lol!)

Comment

You got it. No matter how good the day care. They won't care as much for your kids as you do.

We kind of did this to ourselves. Once it became the norm for women to work it provoked a lot of inflation. More dollars chasing things. Prices went up and everyone was right back to where they were. Except now it takes two people working to make enough that one used to.

Skirts, hmmm. A phrase comes to mind. The shorter the better. Now, how is it that comments in reference to length being perceived as good are reversed depending on gender? LOL. Which reminds me. The new flag pole needs setting up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would have loved to just maybe work part time and be there for for my kids. In the beginning years I had real hard time adjusting to the American standard and dropping the baby off at the baby sitter before going to work. I had to read a book intitled "My mother worked and I turned out alright" to make me feel better about it. Baby-sitting is a pure American thing. In Germany, if you have a grandma for your kids, you may go to work - if not you stay home until the child is at least old enough to (3yrs.) go to pre-school, or you have no children until you can stay home.

That was my mentality!

I have no flag or a pole My neighbors are all dressed in red, white and blue. But, I am presently devouring a sweet succulent California peach and see the sky light up with fireworks at the nearby college. Does that count?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

I would have loved to just maybe work part time and be there for for my kids. In the beginning years I had real hard time adjusting to the American standard and dropping the baby off at the baby sitter before going to work. I had to read a book intitled "My mother worked and I turned out alright" to make me feel better about it. Baby-sitting is a pure American thing. In Germany, if you have a grandma for your kids, you may go to work - if not you stay home until the child is at least old enough to (3yrs.) go to pre-school, or you have no children until you can stay home.

That was my mentality!

I have no flag or a pole My neighbors are all dressed in red, white and blue. But, I am presently devouring a sweet succulent California peach and see the sky light up with fireworks at the nearby college. Does that count? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It Counts If You within Your Heart and Soul will easily sacrifice self For truth, Justice, And american Way!!! FREEDOM!!!! the New powers/Presidential Power. within USA Bypassing Everything That Made USA Great!!! Once Upon a Time, history, loyalty, Devotion, Meant something Large!!! Now = Grab bag! No different Than The very Place you Left seeking new!!!
                  USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

The difference between sharia law and choosing to support your children and husband, is just that, your choice. And supporting your husband and children does not be the seclusion of women (purdah), but just devoting your energies to your family, not an employer who will let you go when your services are no longer needed. To an employer you are just a number and a producer, to a husband and children your are an intimate part of their life.

Do you think some CEO in a far off city cares about you? Or do you care only about money? Remember, you cannot take it with you.

Remember, in a Christian nation, a woman can serve both family and society, whether as parent and wife, but also as actively as members of charitable organizations or in religious service to all of mankind. Women are not allowed to serve under Sharia or under Islam.

That is the difference.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed