X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 Please Help

Comment

Your story makes no sense. Your mother cannot petition for you until she is a U.S. Citizen.

Your appointment with USCIS makes no sense as you are not the one married.

You will undoubtedly be arrested when you arrive.

Comment

kkquiroz: fed can say anything he wants, he has the 'right' under the US Constitution, nitwit. You cannot prevent him from saying whatever he wishes, and his opinion about your possible arrest is something he is free to voice....so bring your phony stories and lies to the interview and see what happens.

Comment

And so can I....if you don't like our rules and laws, pack your paperbags and leave MY country.
          You don't get to decide what opinions others have about your situation, you cannot order any of us to stop posting whatever we choose. Maybe your mother should have reflected on that alleged 'true love' marriage (which I doubt). Visa cheats are remarkably the same; when their fraud and deceit is exposed, they whine like shorn sheep, looking for loopholes.

Comment

And finally, notice your closing line..."any suggestions would be helpful'....you asked....and you received. Enjoy.

Comment

Thanks for getting my back S12. Rock on!

Comment

okiedokiee

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                  And so can I....if you don't like our rules and laws, pack your paperbags and leave MY country.
                  You don't get to decide what opinions others have about your situation, you cannot order any of us to stop posting whatever we choose. Maybe your mother should have reflected on that alleged 'true love' marriage (which I doubt). Visa cheats are remarkably the same; when their fraud and deceit is exposed, they whine like shorn sheep, looking for loopholes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeyeyeye

Comment

Hi Kkquiroz and welcome,

First, there are some posts on this forum you need to ignore.

I read your post before you deleted it. Have you spoken to a reputable immigration attorney? That should be your first step to determine how to proceed. Good luck!

Comment

Ole Proud is always there to support some fraudster.....I like your suggestion..."...a reputable immigration attorney..."...that's sort of like 'military intelligence' or 'an honest politician...' an oxymoron (whereas the OP is just your garden variety moron).

Comment

The OP came here legitimately; therefore, she is not a fraudster. I do, however, agree with your opinion on attorneys. Finding a good one is like looking for a needle in a haystack, lol.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation