Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT TO DO

I work with a illegaly guy, This guy is on a mission to get rid of me and another co-worker. So what do i do now?

I work with a illegaly guy, This guy is on a mission to get rid of me and another co-worker. So what do i do now?

Comment

This guy is going to get us fired ,He lies to the person in charge about us . He already got another person fired from lying now he will get me. I am almost tempted to tell him to his face,If you mess with me again one more time, I will rock your world and i am not kidding. Stay the **** away from me and dont talk to me again. He is saying he is on a mission to get uu fired.

Comment

I was at work today and the owner was informed today about this guy about everything, so i will lay back and see if things change any , Then i will now what do do in a week.

Comment

The ownwer was also informed that we all no this guy is working with no papers. But also that we havent done anything cause we are thinking of the owner ,We deont want him in trouble.

Comment

JulieC,
            You create new topics asking the same questions. What type of response are you actually wanting to elicit from us? Is there a particular response you want to receive to justify your vindictivenss?

You've been given plenty of advice by many. Why don't you adhere to it?

I've already explained what will most likely happen if you involve your boss in this. It will trickle back down to you eventually (when you least expect it).

When one is paying attention to the work they do, they don't have time to pay attention to somebody else.

You're still receiving a paycheck, right? Leave it alone then!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JulieC:
              The ownwer was also informed that we all no this guy is working with no papers. But also that we havent done anything cause we are thinking of the owner ,We deont want him in trouble. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

JulieC - please forget about this guy's status and treat the situation as if he was not illegal. His status has no meaning, so retaliation shouldn't be an issue. If you believe the guy is unfairly trying to get you and your friend fired, start documenting everything! Present it to your manager in such a way that is in your best interest, not totally slanted toward the guy you have a problem with. If you are truly a good worker, your boss already knows and will be understanding.

Comment

Maybe you are rite.

Comment

She iz.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JulieC:
                    Maybe you are rite. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

JulieC - please keep us posted on your situation, okay? One more thing. Have you tried to befriend the person who is trying to get you fired? Sometimes, a smile or a kind word can make all the difference. Just a thought.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation