X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neha
    replied
    Their are not so many people knows how do you get free robux am suggesting them to visit and learn from here.

Leave a comment:

• aneri
    replied
    I-485 is Application to adjust status. It is used by alians who are in the US to apply for permanent resident status - receive their first Green Card.

If one becomes permanent resident based on the marriage to USC, and is married less than 2 years at the time of the interwiev (or at the time of entering the US if an immigrant visa was issued at the consulate abroad), he/she will receive Conditional GC valid for 2 years.

Within 90 days of the expiration date of Conditional GC, he/she should file I- 751 - a Petition to remove conditions. Upon approval of I-751, alien will receive 10 year GC.

Did you ask at USCIS office when you submitted I-89 how long it will take to receive GC? They usualy say 6 - 12 months, but people have been receiving it within weeks.

Leave a comment:

• ruthie
    replied
    Does anyone know what is the different between I-751 and I-485? I got approved for I751 without an interview and I had file I-89. Can someone tell me how long does it take to get the card especially from Miami Office? Thanks 'ya all!

Leave a comment:

• ruthie
    started a topic I-751 & I-485 what is the different?

I-751 & I-485 what is the different?

Does anyone know what is the different between I-751 and I-485? I got approved for I751 without an interview and I had file I-89. Can someone tell me how long does it take to get the card especially from Miami Office? Thanks 'ya all!
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney