Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STOP MY APP!!!!

CAN I STOP PROCESSING ON FIANCE' APP I SENT IN ABOUT 1 WEEK AGO? IF SO HOW? PLZ HELP PLZ

CAN I STOP PROCESSING ON FIANCE' APP I SENT IN ABOUT 1 WEEK AGO? IF SO HOW? PLZ HELP PLZ

Comment

Do you mean you no longer want to help this person immigrate? Well then don't fill out the affidavit of support or the required documents she will need at the consulate intereview. Do you mean you want your application fee back? Not a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Katycab:
        Do you mean you no longer want to help this person immigrate? Well then don't fill out the affidavit of support or the required documents she will need at the consulate intereview. Do you mean you want your application fee back? Not a chance.
        I still plan on bringing this person here but someting has come up in their life that needs to have process delayed before any inquiry is started on them. The fee is not the issue.

Comment

JUST WRITE A LETTER TO THE DISTRICT OFFICE SAYING THAT U WISH TO CANCEL YOUR APPLICATION. THATS ALL U HAVE TO DO. AND IN ABOUT FIVE MONTHS U WILL RECIEVE A LETTER SAYING THAT IT HAS BEEN CANCELLED!! YOU MIGHT AS WELL JUST LET IT GO THROUGH BECAUSE IT TAKES ALONG TIME TO PROCESS ANY WAY.

Comment

Before an inquiry is made? They won't do anything but cash the check for awhile. And the "checks" are afterwards at the CP phase. However if you take too long then, you might lose your appointment. If you are not ready by then, you can just let the appointment pass, and apply again later. Good luck!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation