Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Niner is renin backwards.

I busted him a long time ago doing the same thing with ekonaor. Then he became E., and never stopped this nonsense.

This is the internet. Psycho's abound. E. is sitting there playing this big mind game on everyone, everyone fooled except me.

He's a bully, tries to discredit others to build his own ego. He could never stand in SAMMY's shoes, and he knows it. In his jealousy, he has tried everything he can do to bring SAMMY down.

I don't know how you guys think E. is "so funny." Funny, as in mentally ill, perhaps. He even admitted to making that phony thread a week or two ago.

I might be opinionated and p i s s people off with my views, but I don't make phony names and threads, like irri/E. and kgb/jimmy/immigration/PAK. What a bunch of losers who can't stand behind their one name, but have to make up extra names to back themselves up. Punks that can't fight one on one, but gotta have their imaginary posse back them up. Pathetic.
    Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Hey Schmoe - you dumb*a*s*s.....I have never seen anybody else from West Bend, WI post on this site. So for you to say that I am posting using different names is absolutely pathetic. Dream up some more conspiracy theories you f*u*c*k*i*n*g b*i*t*c*h. By the way kjv are my initials and 62803 is my wedding anniversary so f*u*c*k off.

Comment

Does your wife know you are flirting with me?
        Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Another ugly characteristic of Joe Schmoe's personality is that she ALWAYS has to get the last word in - regardless of what you post. I could write anything here and I GUARANTY that she will respond in some way. If she can't think of anything to say in regards to a previous posting, she will simply make up something ludicrous or try to come off as "funny". (example: "Does your wife know you are flirting with me?" or in another thread relating to IRAQ - she says: "I bet you still believe that Ben Franklin discovered electricity")

Comment

Hey, you're finally smartening up.
            Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Renin,
              AILA will give you a referral, if you ask, of an immigration attorney in your area. Also, ILW has a search feature for "finding a lawyer".

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation