X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hudson
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LuLutx:
    aiding and abetting illegal alien to transport
    to a destination. he was at a party and the person needed a ride and the person was illegal
    was going to give my husband money for gas </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    LuLutz,
    Unfortunately, your husband got caught in the unforgiving world of immigration law. Until CIR is passed, or reasonable hardship waivers are granted, I do believe your husband may not be able to return to the U.S.

Leave a comment:

• heartbroken
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LuLutx:
    Thank you Sprint_Girl07,you are right. I wish I could. I do visit him, I will for the holidays. I have to keep working to support 2 households. I wish there was some kind of relief. This happened so long ago. He's never gotten in trouble with the law again. It was just a one unfortuante mistake. Why can't DHS allow consideration for at least a pardon? Everybody deserves a 2nd chance. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> hello..i also am facing a terrible reality of my fiancee being deported to Brazil..he's an outstanding citizen and had NO arrests or anything! Hes a wonderful man whom my children love as their father..and he was taken from us before we could start a "legal"marriage in US....I was staying positive, and thinking maybe ICE will release him, but after reading this forum, i am facing reality....i have picked up 3 passport apps for my daughters and I...does anyone know if and when they deport him, I would be able to go at the same time? How does this work....

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Also, it is a Crime Involving Moral Turpitude.

Leave a comment:

• kmail22
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    It Truly Does Make Me Sad!

Immigrants To USA must Put aside Self and Culture temporarily! Reborn! USA Is Quite different! you Cannot Learn USA In Even 6 Years! If You Come For Better? Listen To Those That Are Born Here! Adaption Not Easy! Yet It Was The Plan afterall To escape And become New???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are absolutely right. There's a saying that when you go to Rome, you learn Rome and be like Romans. The melting pot is not achieved overnight.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    brit4064 posted a picture of the corporate headquarters of immigrate2us.net.....their webmaster lives in the bottom red trailer; the rest are inhabited by the manatees that post their bleatings frequently.

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Also, the legal precedents for deporting the disabled are crumbling. It is usually enough to claim you can't get U.S. equivalent of treatment in Mexico. The AIDS patients are successfully claiming that now and succeeding.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    I think I've just found the trailer park that S12 maintains. Apparently it's called the Taj-Mahal Trailer Park. A new style of Hi-Rise park LOL

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    It Truly Does Make Me Sad!

Immigrants To USA must Put aside Self and Culture temporarily! Reborn! USA Is Quite different! you Cannot Learn USA In Even 6 Years! If You Come For Better? Listen To Those That Are Born Here! Adaption Not Easy! Yet It Was The Plan afterall To escape And become New????

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    I didn't know one could get a degree in "Trailerpark Maintenance"..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought you had one though S12? Come on, nothing to be ashamed of

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I didn't know one could get a degree in "Trailerpark Maintenance".....

Leave a comment:

• bsanchez
    replied
    LuLutx: You have my sympathy, I do believe in miracles, you and I need one badly, I was deported almost 7 years ago after living in the USA for many, many years, I have a USC disabled daughter (16) with heart and lungs complications, along with that she was recently found some alzheimers symptoms, SHe was facing what is called extreme and unusual hardship so they went back to the US, But still I can not go, I pretty much came to conclusion that I will not be with them as a family, even though we chat every night is very difficult, very. So in your case I do not want to be pessimistic, however a miracle is needed.

Blessings and strength from above.

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Also, was he removed? leave during proceedings, or was an obsconder. You said he did not leave until ICE caught him.

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    davdah appears to be correct. This is a life time bar, but it cannot hurt to apply. Better yet, have him come here and apply here as he is disabled and can claim the fee exemption and the hardship on you and your presumable children.

Leave a comment:

• ALLFAIR
    replied
    ShE Is oBvIoUsLy aN ExTrEmElY TeNaCiOuS LaDy wHo dOeS NoT WaNt hEr eXtRaOrDiNaRy dEdUcTiOnS To bE CoNtRaDiCtEd bY ThE EvIdEnCe.

Leave a comment:

• RLFalcon
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    Once again, for the intelligence-impaired, read the First Amendment. You don't get to decide who posts what on this site. You are a U.S.-born moron. It's clear from your postings that you barely made it out of high school...."Intellegant"??? What kind of word is that??
    Even more clear is the fact that you are likely one of those land-based manatees, similar to those earth-bound bovines that frequent immigrate2us.lard. You'd be better off posting your fourth-grade level bleatings in that pasture -- they will coo and wring their hands, and tell you that everything will be all right (as if they know). Your husband is a full fledged irresponsible alien that had NO respect for the laws of MY country...and, in that moment before he got the heave-ho, he found a village idiot wandering outside of her trailer park, looking for "love." Pitiful. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Someone 12, u r a complete a-hole!
    Maybe you should leave your decrepid hole and go find some "love", biatch. Your comments are not what this website was created for. How is this "your" country? Severly pitiful YOU are to think you are the one to judge others. WHAT A D1&lt;K! Get a life!

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation