Help me get spouse back

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LuLutx:
    Thank you Sprint_Girl07,you are right. I wish I could. I do visit him, I will for the holidays. I have to keep working to support 2 households. I wish there was some kind of relief. This happened so long ago. He's never gotten in trouble with the law again. It was just a one unfortuante mistake. Why can't DHS allow consideration for at least a pardon? Everybody deserves a 2nd chance. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> hello..i also am facing a terrible reality of my fiancee being deported to Brazil..he's an outstanding citizen and had NO arrests or anything! Hes a wonderful man whom my children love as their father..and he was taken from us before we could start a "legal"marriage in US....I was staying positive, and thinking maybe ICE will release him, but after reading this forum, i am facing reality....i have picked up 3 passport apps for my daughters and I...does anyone know if and when they deport him, I would be able to go at the same time? How does this work....
    "who are you to judge the way I live-i'm not perfect,or live to be but before you start pointing fingers,make sure your hands are clean".....B.M. http://i36.tinypic.com/350ma8n.jpg

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LuLutx:
      aiding and abetting illegal alien to transport
      to a destination. he was at a party and the person needed a ride and the person was illegal
      was going to give my husband money for gas </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      LuLutz,
      Unfortunately, your husband got caught in the unforgiving world of immigration law. Until CIR is passed, or reasonable hardship waivers are granted, I do believe your husband may not be able to return to the U.S.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation