Help me get spouse back

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regardless of whether he would be eligible for relief by way of a waiver (and I am not certain that is possible) is there some reason that you cannot joint him in Mexico?<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LuLutx:
    Hi Everybody,
    Well my husband was deported on 5/19/08 and he has been living in Mexico, will be 6 months. He is doing fine considering his disability. It was very, very rough at the beginning. He hadn't been back in Mexico for about 40 years.
    He is living ALONE, no family at all. Anyway,
    I've been researching and I see there are bars and waivers. His conviction that caused his Order of Deportation back in '93 was aiding and abetting. He never left until DHS/ICE caught up.
    Is aiding and abetting an aggravated felony?
    I've read this would be considered a permanent bar. Because if not there is 5/10/20 year bars.
    But also even if it is permanent there is still hope in a Waiver. Ok, only serious repliers reply back. Please refrain from sarcasm replies.
    Please SonofMichael don't reply.
    Can he be deported from the discussion board? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Thank you Sprint_Girl07,you are right. I wish I could. I do visit him, I will for the holidays. I have to keep working to support 2 households. I wish there was some kind of relief. This happened so long ago. He's never gotten in trouble with the law again. It was just a one unfortuante mistake. Why can't DHS allow consideration for at least a pardon? Everybody deserves a 2nd chance.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
        Once again, for the intelligence-impaired, read the First Amendment. You don't get to decide who posts what on this site. You are a U.S.-born moron. It's clear from your postings that you barely made it out of high school...."Intellegant"??? What kind of word is that??
        Even more clear is the fact that you are likely one of those land-based manatees, similar to those earth-bound bovines that frequent immigrate2us.lard. You'd be better off posting your fourth-grade level bleatings in that pasture -- they will coo and wring their hands, and tell you that everything will be all right (as if they know). Your husband is a full fledged irresponsible alien that had NO respect for the laws of MY country...and, in that moment before he got the heave-ho, he found a village idiot wandering outside of her trailer park, looking for "love." Pitiful. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Someone 12, u r a complete a-hole!
        Maybe you should leave your decrepid hole and go find some "love", biatch. Your comments are not what this website was created for. How is this "your" country? Severly pitiful YOU are to think you are the one to judge others. WHAT A D1&lt;K! Get a life!

Comment

ShE Is oBvIoUsLy aN ExTrEmElY TeNaCiOuS LaDy wHo dOeS NoT WaNt hEr eXtRaOrDiNaRy dEdUcTiOnS To bE CoNtRaDiCtEd bY ThE EvIdEnCe.
          Everything comes in circles ....... The old wheel turns, and the same spoke comes up. It's all been done before, and will be again.

Comment

davdah appears to be correct. This is a life time bar, but it cannot hurt to apply. Better yet, have him come here and apply here as he is disabled and can claim the fee exemption and the hardship on you and your presumable children.

Comment

Also, was he removed? leave during proceedings, or was an obsconder. You said he did not leave until ICE caught him.

Comment

LuLutx: You have my sympathy, I do believe in miracles, you and I need one badly, I was deported almost 7 years ago after living in the USA for many, many years, I have a USC disabled daughter (16) with heart and lungs complications, along with that she was recently found some alzheimers symptoms, SHe was facing what is called extreme and unusual hardship so they went back to the US, But still I can not go, I pretty much came to conclusion that I will not be with them as a family, even though we chat every night is very difficult, very. So in your case I do not want to be pessimistic, however a miracle is needed.

Blessings and strength from above.

Comment

I didn't know one could get a degree in "Trailerpark Maintenance".....

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                    I didn't know one could get a degree in "Trailerpark Maintenance"..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought you had one though S12? Come on, nothing to be ashamed of
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

It Truly Does Make Me Sad!

Immigrants To USA must Put aside Self and Culture temporarily! Reborn! USA Is Quite different! you Cannot Learn USA In Even 6 Years! If You Come For Better? Listen To Those That Are Born Here! Adaption Not Easy! Yet It Was The Plan afterall To escape And become New????
                      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

I think I've just found the trailer park that S12 maintains. Apparently it's called the Taj-Mahal Trailer Park. A new style of Hi-Rise park LOL

"What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Also, the legal precedents for deporting the disabled are crumbling. It is usually enough to claim you can't get U.S. equivalent of treatment in Mexico. The AIDS patients are successfully claiming that now and succeeding.

Comment

brit4064 posted a picture of the corporate headquarters of immigrate2us.net.....their webmaster lives in the bottom red trailer; the rest are inhabited by the manatees that post their bleatings frequently.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                              It Truly Does Make Me Sad!

Immigrants To USA must Put aside Self and Culture temporarily! Reborn! USA Is Quite different! you Cannot Learn USA In Even 6 Years! If You Come For Better? Listen To Those That Are Born Here! Adaption Not Easy! Yet It Was The Plan afterall To escape And become New???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are absolutely right. There's a saying that when you go to Rome, you learn Rome and be like Romans. The melting pot is not achieved overnight.

Comment

Also, it is a Crime Involving Moral Turpitude.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation