Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Illegal Immigration - What would Jesus do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4now
    replied
    Aw.. We will just fix them as we go along.. I heard Bin Laden was in Mexico hiding out. That should do it. worked in Iraq

oh yea.. forgive me.. I fell off the wagon alresdy,,,lol see thread by poster meliipop3. I was trying to think like you Proud.. but it just wasnt working.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
    Dear Proud USC

Thank you.. Those are very kind words my friend and I will say the same 4u.as your words too do not fall on deaf ears.

I will share what I really feel deep down inside, and that is that north america including mexico would become 1 place. that should solve all the bickering. lol

or plan b

Invade mexico and take it over. and overthrow that horrible government. surely that is where all those pesky WMD must be hiding.

Alright everybody group hug and cant we all just get along. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

4Now - the North American Union? Yes, that would solve many problems; however, I don't think it can happen until alot of the problems in Mexico are resolved. I think it's a great idea, though. Look at the European Union? That seems to be a great working model?

Anyway, I'm in agreement that we should all respect one anothers views on matters and try to get along. Debate can be healthy and productive. Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• mike_2007
    replied
    ther we go again som,,u will never change

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-77400168615768...ype=search&plindex=0

used to be. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My reply
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=234462498373183...ype=search&plindex=3

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    GOD BLESS AMERICA AND NO ONE ELSE !!!
    IF YOU WANT TO BE A TRUE LOYAL AMERICAN, THIS IS WHAT YOU BELIEVE ! IF YOU BLESS ANYONE ELSE (BESIDES LES BIAN RUSSIAN SISTERS), THEN YOU ARE BETRAYING AMERICA !

Leave a comment:

• explora
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Probably is. There are many parts of our legal process based on the bible. State and Fed.
    Is it really the fault of the Gov. for tolerating this long? I don't think so. Actually it has been to our own detriment and the benefit of the border hopper. If the Gov decides to do a reverse rapture no one can really complain. The rules have been there. Enforced or not they still existed. If a store doesn't have an armed guard it doesn't lesson a shop lifting crime. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If the field has a law, enforced or not, Americans weren't working in it! Simple, eh?

Leave a comment:

• explora
    replied
    I dunno. Is it in any of the 'states' rules?

Leave a comment:

• explora
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Native:
    If people who didn't belong in heaven were digging tunnels under the Pearly gates I think Jesus would be furious.

The US (like heaven) has rules for entering. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you have tolerated for years their entering then what good was the so-called rules? If they weren't enforced and then years later they're enforced???

'nuff said.

Leave a comment:

• Native
    replied
    If people who didn't belong in heaven were digging tunnels under the Pearly gates I think Jesus would be furious.

The US (like heaven) has rules for entering.

Leave a comment:

• Theone
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
    Micahel

this dear little "country" is located within rome which last I know is in italy.

Here is what a priest said :

Paul Marx, back in 1987, was pretty clear and open about the Vatican's role in supporting and encouraging illegal mass immigration of Latin Americans into the United States he states:

"America is a dying nation. I tell the Mexicans when I am down in Mexico to keep on having children, and then to take back what we took from them: California, Texas, Arizona, and then to take the rest of the country [the United States] as well."

full article at
    <span class="ev_code_BLUE">http://www.yoursdaily.com/different_views/the_immigration_war_against_america</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What was his position on encouraging immigration to the The Vatican City?

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    Dear Proud USC

Thank you.. Those are very kind words my friend and I will say the same 4u.as your words too do not fall on deaf ears.

I will share what I really feel deep down inside, and that is that north america including mexico would become 1 place. that should solve all the bickering. lol

or plan b

Invade mexico and take it over. and overthrow that horrible government. surely that is where all those pesky WMD must be hiding.

Alright everybody group hug and cant we all just get along.

Leave a comment:

• mike_2007
    replied
    i mean ur the one who makes ppl attack u man,,i mean,,look at ur last post,,u didnt say god bless america and no one else,,c,,ppl will respect u if u change the way ur,unless if u were warned to change ur language or u will be out of here,,

Leave a comment:

• mike_2007
    replied
    well,,this is good step SOM,,but why do u have to accuse everybody of been fraud,,,dont if u dont know them,,and if u show a little respect ,,iam sure ppl will respect u too,

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    Anyone who thinks I am anti-immigrant is 100 % wrong !!! I am 100 % pro-immigrant and 100 % anti-criminal !!! YES to immigrants ; NO to criminals !!! How can I make this any clearer???

Leave a comment:

• explora
    replied
    Well, well, well. I wish somebody who is so all knowing would bloody well tell me why in the sam h.e.l.l. this U.S. government hasn't gone out and raided more of the larger fields. I've probably been in more migrant areas and around more illegals than you guys all put together. I can drive down roads and see these people bent over. Picking your fruits and vegetables.

Ten years ago in Homestead (near Miami) I asked an officer then why they don't raid the field. He said they'd run and it would be too hard to catch them. Ten years ago. They didn't want to do anything.

Who's been bending over in these fields for more than ten years? Hello??????? Who????? Whos been doing many other undesirable jobs? The people this U.S. government has allowed to do them until now that these states are playing ICE.

This government could've stepped in and done something many years ago. Was the U.S. incompetent as far as our guards and military?

Why should these people have to be subjected to all this fear now. Back of the line?? The failure of the Dream Act. It was three boys from Mexico who beat the U.S. at the World Geography Contest. Duh.

No, I don't think so. I'm speaking of the ones that have working all these years. Doing all the back breaking work. And those that want to complain about them 'going to the front of the line'; this is a different ball game. Those that have applied for their visas or whatever didn't have any intention of coming to the U.S. to work in a field or many other areas of work that are abhored by others.

Now the U.S.A. (Unhappy States of America) wants to arrest and deport them. Use 'em and get rid of 'em.

The U.S. didn't put a lock on its door. I'm sick and tired of saying this. Albert Schweitzer (doctor and philanthropist) learned in Africa that he had to place a lock on his door to keep the natives from taking supplies out of his medical cabinet. The U.S. government needed this labor and permitted this to occur. The U.S. didn't put a lock on it's door. It didn't secure it's borders because it didn't want to. And the government is still inept.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation