Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Illegal Immigration - What would Jesus do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If people who didn't belong in heaven were digging tunnels under the Pearly gates I think Jesus would be furious.

The US (like heaven) has rules for entering.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Native:
      If people who didn't belong in heaven were digging tunnels under the Pearly gates I think Jesus would be furious.

The US (like heaven) has rules for entering. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you have tolerated for years their entering then what good was the so-called rules? If they weren't enforced and then years later they're enforced???

'nuff said.

Comment

I dunno. Is it in any of the 'states' rules?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
          Probably is. There are many parts of our legal process based on the bible. State and Fed.
          Is it really the fault of the Gov. for tolerating this long? I don't think so. Actually it has been to our own detriment and the benefit of the border hopper. If the Gov decides to do a reverse rapture no one can really complain. The rules have been there. Enforced or not they still existed. If a store doesn't have an armed guard it doesn't lesson a shop lifting crime. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If the field has a law, enforced or not, Americans weren't working in it! Simple, eh?

Comment

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND NO ONE ELSE !!!
            IF YOU WANT TO BE A TRUE LOYAL AMERICAN, THIS IS WHAT YOU BELIEVE ! IF YOU BLESS ANYONE ELSE (BESIDES LES BIAN RUSSIAN SISTERS), THEN YOU ARE BETRAYING AMERICA !

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
              http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-77400168615768...ype=search&plindex=0

used to be. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My reply
              http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=234462498373183...ype=search&plindex=3

Comment

ther we go again som,,u will never change

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
                  Dear Proud USC

Thank you.. Those are very kind words my friend and I will say the same 4u.as your words too do not fall on deaf ears.

I will share what I really feel deep down inside, and that is that north america including mexico would become 1 place. that should solve all the bickering. lol

or plan b

Invade mexico and take it over. and overthrow that horrible government. surely that is where all those pesky WMD must be hiding.

Alright everybody group hug and cant we all just get along. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

4Now - the North American Union? Yes, that would solve many problems; however, I don't think it can happen until alot of the problems in Mexico are resolved. I think it's a great idea, though. Look at the European Union? That seems to be a great working model?

Anyway, I'm in agreement that we should all respect one anothers views on matters and try to get along. Debate can be healthy and productive. Cheers!

Comment

Aw.. We will just fix them as we go along.. I heard Bin Laden was in Mexico hiding out. That should do it. worked in Iraq

oh yea.. forgive me.. I fell off the wagon alresdy,,,lol see thread by poster meliipop3. I was trying to think like you Proud.. but it just wasnt working.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation