Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Illegal Immigration - What would Jesus do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus Replies:

http://www.humpjones.com/img/jesus_finger.jpg

God's children reply:

http://www.myspacecomedy.com/images/...dle-finger.jpg

http://tobkes.othellomaster.com/imag...dle-finger.jpg

The President of the United States Replies:

http://www.thebmrant.com/images/bushmiddlefinger.jpg

Comment

Micahel

this dear little "country" is located within rome which last I know is in italy.

Here is what a priest said :

Paul Marx, back in 1987, was pretty clear and open about the Vatican's role in supporting and encouraging illegal mass immigration of Latin Americans into the United States he states:

"America is a dying nation. I tell the Mexicans when I am down in Mexico to keep on having children, and then to take back what we took from them: California, Texas, Arizona, and then to take the rest of the country [the United States] as well."

full article at
      <span class="ev_code_BLUE">http://www.yoursdaily.com/different_views/the_immigration_war_against_america</span>

Comment

OMG Michael

whats wrong with you ?? I just read your post and why did i bother. exploitation of children is rediculous and for you to further exploit what some other moron has already done,. thank god you dont know how to post the pictures.

You overdid it.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">One can be against illegal immigration, but at the same time have some compassion for those who are living amongst us </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please explain. You mean giving lip service compassion. like "Oh gee its a shame what they do to those poor people" etc. or saying things like .."they shouldnt be deported" is this what you mean ? what will compassion do except make yourself feel better about it, while the whole time you are telling yourself that you dont believe in illegal immigration?

Are you willing to help them in their plight? is that the compassion you are talking about? if you are willing to help them commit the deed, but at the same time say you dont believe in illegal immigration, then you are kidding yourself/lying to yourself.

Again.. Please explain so i can try to understand where you are coming from. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

First of all, my reply to you wasn't meant to be disrespectful or offensive in any way. Sorry if you took it that way.

I'm talking about compassion for human beings in general, legal or not. I am in favor of deporting every single illegal alien who has been convicted of a felony - period. For those who are already here working productively and contributing to the good of this country, I believe there should be a pathway to become legal, with very strict conditions attached.

Am I willing to help them, you ask? I would be more inclined to help than not - depending on the situation. If I knew of some kids who were left behind because their parents were snatched away in a raid, you bet your a$$ I would help them - in any way I could.

I am being more true to myself than you are, 4Now. After all, you give very good advice on a forum that contains many members of the illegal community. You are patient, respectful and appear to be committed to helping them resolve their issues. So who is being the hypocrite now?

Comment

Hi Proud

no offense taken from your response and I hope you did not take my post as harsh.. it wasnt meant to be. this is a discussion afterall.

[quote]Am I willing to help them, you ask? I would be more inclined to help than not - depending on the situation. If I knew of some kids who were left behind because their parents were snatched away in a raid, you bet your a$$ I would help them - in any way I could.[quote]

Absoulutely. you are a good neighbor.

[quote]I am being more true to myself than you are, 4Now. After all, you give very good advice on a forum that contains many members of the illegal community. You are patient, respectful and appear to be committed to helping them resolve their issues. So who is being the hypocrite now?[quote]

Perhaps you misinterpret where I stand. I explained that if you knock on my door.. I will feed you or help you where I can. On this forum and in life.. if you ask for my help and I can help you... I will. I dont ask if you are legal or not legal.. unless I know it will knowingly put that person in harms way and that is the only time I will ask. But I am not hypocrite to my feelings because of that. I would tell even my best friend that he should go home and come back in a legal way. It is not fair that he should be awarded special treatment just becasue he evaded authorities by sneaking in.

How would you like it .. ssay your brother is waiting in line to buy a "lottery ticket to usa" to see you. And there are only 10 winning tickets. 10 people from nowhere decide to JUMP in line in front of him. rude as it may be, but they did it anyway. Your brother, powerless to do anything about it short of calling the authorities on them or taking the matter in his own hands...but doesnt. then guess what. The 10 people that jumped the line received the 10
            winning tickets. Now your brother has to wait many more years to get opportunity that should have been his chance.

I am not delusional about this with myself. I am not the one who is fighting for legislature or for undocumented to have any rights in a situation where they do not belong legally. It is a slap in the face to those who are mannerly and have been waiting in line.... years sometimes 10 12 years!!!! This I have compassion for! No I dont feel sorry for the persons that just said. "Im breakin in and going to get my gobment cheese" or Im going to deliver my baby in the usa because I will be able to get money for my us citizen child in the form of welfare from other taxpayer expense. I have a problem with someone manipulating my money. the outrage cry from american should be asking for a onetime let all the family who are waiting in line come right now as a reward for those who legally waited.

If the government is going to do something.. this is uscis time and money better spent.. then this would be compassion. And for all those jobs that you feel will deprive america... these new immigrants im sure will be happy to fill them.

Go home.. get in line. Be fair and respect your fellowman. If you have children here.. take them with you of course. who in their right mind will leave their children to be raised by someone else. what.. oh they are us citizens? and your point is? ok if we place them in foster care.. then we should expect their foreign parents to reimburse the government like the americans have to for having their children placed in foster care. its not free you know.

Comment

There are plenty of jobs for all. The more people America has, the stronger we become ! Immigrants are what made America great ! Welcome all the hard working immigrants !!! Out with the fraudsters !!!

Comment

r u ok som?

Comment

Hahaha! Mike you beat me to it, thats what I was going to say!!

Perhaps SOM has got a soft spot after all, LOL!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
                    Hi Proud

no offense taken from your response and I hope you did not take my post as harsh.. it wasnt meant to be. this is a discussion afterall.

[quote]Am I willing to help them, you ask? I would be more inclined to help than not - depending on the situation. If I knew of some kids who were left behind because their parents were snatched away in a raid, you bet your a$$ I would help them - in any way I could.[quote]

Absoulutely. you are a good neighbor.

[quote]I am being more true to myself than you are, 4Now. After all, you give very good advice on a forum that contains many members of the illegal community. You are patient, respectful and appear to be committed to helping them resolve their issues. So who is being the hypocrite now?[quote]

Perhaps you misinterpret where I stand. I explained that if you knock on my door.. I will feed you or help you where I can. On this forum and in life.. if you ask for my help and I can help you... I will. I dont ask if you are legal or not legal.. unless I know it will knowingly put that person in harms way and that is the only time I will ask. But I am not hypocrite to my feelings because of that. I would tell even my best friend that he should go home and come back in a legal way. It is not fair that he should be awarded special treatment just becasue he evaded authorities by sneaking in.

How would you like it .. ssay your brother is waiting in line to buy a "lottery ticket to usa" to see you. And there are only 10 winning tickets. 10 people from nowhere decide to JUMP in line in front of him. rude as it may be, but they did it anyway. Your brother, powerless to do anything about it short of calling the authorities on them or taking the matter in his own hands...but doesnt. then guess what. The 10 people that jumped the line received the 10
                    winning tickets. Now your brother has to wait many more years to get opportunity that should have been his chance.

I am not delusional about this with myself. I am not the one who is fighting for legislature or for undocumented to have any rights in a situation where they do not belong legally. It is a slap in the face to those who are mannerly and have been waiting in line.... years sometimes 10 12 years!!!! This I have compassion for! No I dont feel sorry for the persons that just said. "Im breakin in and going to get my gobment cheese" or Im going to deliver my baby in the usa because I will be able to get money for my us citizen child in the form of welfare from other taxpayer expense. I have a problem with someone manipulating my money. the outrage cry from american should be asking for a onetime let all the family who are waiting in line come right now as a reward for those who legally waited.

If the government is going to do something.. this is uscis time and money better spent.. then this would be compassion. And for all those jobs that you feel will deprive america... these new immigrants im sure will be happy to fill them.

Go home.. get in line. Be fair and respect your fellowman. If you have children here.. take them with you of course. who in their right mind will leave their children to be raised by someone else. what.. oh they are us citizens? and your point is? ok if we place them in foster care.. then we should expect their foreign parents to reimburse the government like the americans have to for having their children placed in foster care. its not free you know. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I appreciate your input and your opinion isn't falling on deaf ears. I can't possibly understand what it's like to wait in line to immigrate to this country, so that is food for thought. However, I can't back down on any kind of mistreatment that occurs with anyone who is living here - sorry! The raids $uck big time, the poor kids who are traumatized by this - did they ask for this intrusion in their life? I'm just saying, 4Now, that compassion breeds love, not hate. There's too much hatred being spread around and we all need to be cognizant of it. I think you are a very caring person and well aware of the situation at hand. Maybe you need to keep up the front, but deep down, I don't think you are being true to your feelings. I think you're one of the good guys!

Comment

Well, well, well. I wish somebody who is so all knowing would bloody well tell me why in the sam h.e.l.l. this U.S. government hasn't gone out and raided more of the larger fields. I've probably been in more migrant areas and around more illegals than you guys all put together. I can drive down roads and see these people bent over. Picking your fruits and vegetables.

Ten years ago in Homestead (near Miami) I asked an officer then why they don't raid the field. He said they'd run and it would be too hard to catch them. Ten years ago. They didn't want to do anything.

Who's been bending over in these fields for more than ten years? Hello??????? Who????? Whos been doing many other undesirable jobs? The people this U.S. government has allowed to do them until now that these states are playing ICE.

This government could've stepped in and done something many years ago. Was the U.S. incompetent as far as our guards and military?

Why should these people have to be subjected to all this fear now. Back of the line?? The failure of the Dream Act. It was three boys from Mexico who beat the U.S. at the World Geography Contest. Duh.

No, I don't think so. I'm speaking of the ones that have working all these years. Doing all the back breaking work. And those that want to complain about them 'going to the front of the line'; this is a different ball game. Those that have applied for their visas or whatever didn't have any intention of coming to the U.S. to work in a field or many other areas of work that are abhored by others.

Now the U.S.A. (Unhappy States of America) wants to arrest and deport them. Use 'em and get rid of 'em.

The U.S. didn't put a lock on its door. I'm sick and tired of saying this. Albert Schweitzer (doctor and philanthropist) learned in Africa that he had to place a lock on his door to keep the natives from taking supplies out of his medical cabinet. The U.S. government needed this labor and permitted this to occur. The U.S. didn't put a lock on it's door. It didn't secure it's borders because it didn't want to. And the government is still inept.

Comment

Anyone who thinks I am anti-immigrant is 100 % wrong !!! I am 100 % pro-immigrant and 100 % anti-criminal !!! YES to immigrants ; NO to criminals !!! How can I make this any clearer???

Comment

well,,this is good step SOM,,but why do u have to accuse everybody of been fraud,,,dont if u dont know them,,and if u show a little respect ,,iam sure ppl will respect u too,

Comment

i mean ur the one who makes ppl attack u man,,i mean,,look at ur last post,,u didnt say god bless america and no one else,,c,,ppl will respect u if u change the way ur,unless if u were warned to change ur language or u will be out of here,,

Comment

Dear Proud USC

Thank you.. Those are very kind words my friend and I will say the same 4u.as your words too do not fall on deaf ears.

I will share what I really feel deep down inside, and that is that north america including mexico would become 1 place. that should solve all the bickering. lol

or plan b

Invade mexico and take it over. and overthrow that horrible government. surely that is where all those pesky WMD must be hiding.

Alright everybody group hug and cant we all just get along.

Comment

Micahel

this dear little "country" is located within rome which last I know is in italy.

Here is what a priest said :

Paul Marx, back in 1987, was pretty clear and open about the Vatican's role in supporting and encouraging illegal mass immigration of Latin Americans into the United States he states:

"America is a dying nation. I tell the Mexicans when I am down in Mexico to keep on having children, and then to take back what we took from them: California, Texas, Arizona, and then to take the rest of the country [the United States] as well."

full article at
                                <span class="ev_code_BLUE">http://www.yoursdaily.com/different_views/the_immigration_war_against_america</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What was his position on encouraging immigration to the The Vatican City?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation