Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H-1 B Stamping Issue

My question for today is, I am planning to visit my home country Pakistan this year in November to stamp my H-1 Visa. So far I was deciding to go to Canada and get my H-1 stamp from there. Some of my friends who went home(Pakistan) and their cases were approved with in 2-3 weeks time. I am still confused whether I should apply from my home country or go to Canada. I am hearing different opinions from people. Also, I came as a student in 2000 and my last visit to Pakistan was december 2002 and since then I never been to my contry for visit at all and I wonder does it have any bad impact on my H-1 B case. I was nver been out of status during this time and my H-1 case approved while I was on F-1. Any one can advise me what to do at this stage I am still confused. THANKS

My question for today is, I am planning to visit my home country Pakistan this year in November to stamp my H-1 Visa. So far I was deciding to go to Canada and get my H-1 stamp from there. Some of my friends who went home(Pakistan) and their cases were approved with in 2-3 weeks time. I am still confused whether I should apply from my home country or go to Canada. I am hearing different opinions from people. Also, I came as a student in 2000 and my last visit to Pakistan was december 2002 and since then I never been to my contry for visit at all and I wonder does it have any bad impact on my H-1 B case. I was nver been out of status during this time and my H-1 case approved while I was on F-1. Any one can advise me what to do at this stage I am still confused. THANKS

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation