• Show
Clear All

• dev199108
    replied
    Sodium Hypochlorite

Leave a comment:

• a9b3h5
    replied
    Can we please actually focus on the subject/question?

This is very serious. Lot of republicans are planning to move out if Obama is elected. They all know it is the demise of US of America and rise of US of Arab. We don't want to be taxed to death so our hard-earned money is spread around. We don't want to a President who is not ready to reward a person for his/her own hard-work rather penalize them for it and reward it to some lazy, a.s.s person.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
    I think they'd both fit in well in Australia. No offense to any Australians out there. Well ... maybe a little ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Aroha
    replied
    I think they'd both fit in well in Australia. No offense to any Australians out there. Well ... maybe a little ...

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    Sprintie's an OKie dookey

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    "Cor blimey gov, me plates are hurting after walking me scotches off. I fink I need to comb me barnet 'an wash me boat race off too".

Translation:

http://www.cockneyrhymingslang.co.uk..._rhyming_slang

Now lets see ILW blank out that LOL

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Houston:
    You're an Okie!

lol
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah..gonna bring some of that bible belt with me then lol Convert Wy

Leave a comment:

• Houston
    replied
    You're an Okie!

lol

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Houston:
    I thought hell was hot, not bloody.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

woman lol

Leave a comment:

• Houston
    replied
    I thought hell was hot, not bloody....

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Lordy, oughta make sure we ain't gunna go mess 'round with the 'merikan language... lol

We're all friends here, it's about conveying an idea, and that has to be more important than the words we use!

After what Sprintie said, I'm gonna try quote posts in the future, but I always forget! lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Lordy, oughta make sure we ain't gunna go mess 'round with the 'merikan language... lol

We're all friends here, it's about conveying an idea, and that has to be more important than the words we use!

After what Sprintie said, I'm gonna try quote posts in the future, but I always forget! lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bloody hell, you are right Houston lol

Leave a comment:

• Houston
    replied

After what Sprintie said, I'm gonna try quote posts in the future, but I always forget! lol

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    This is an American site yes, and it seems that the non American English spellings or even bad words are allowed without blocking. Doesn't mean you won't get into trouble though lol (well if it was moderated I mean).

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    Interesting????

A S S = Donkey and Is blocked by The server protection? Yet Arse The British Equivalent is not??? The site originates Here in America. Not Complaining About blocking The Donkey "Democratic Party"!!! not the American poster! Just interesting.

PUTANG! Just wanted to see if America Is Still Here??? If the Server Does Not Star It Out? We Still Have A Chance!

Appears That a Small Amount of America is Still Present. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Correction MIR.. In English, A-SS is a donkey too. But for the rear end we say arse. Two different words. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Know!!!! Part Of The Problem!!!! Donkey = A S S Which is Blocked! Yet Arse Having A More Original Description Towards Foul Intent Is Allowed! I Guess I Need To Start Saying Kiss My ARSE From Now On. LOLOL!

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation