What is the process for immigrating to Australia

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is an American site yes, and it seems that the non American English spellings or even bad words are allowed without blocking. Doesn't mean you won't get into trouble though lol (well if it was moderated I mean).
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Lordy, oughta make sure we ain't gunna go mess 'round with the 'merikan language... lol

We're all friends here, it's about conveying an idea, and that has to be more important than the words we use!

After what Sprintie said, I'm gonna try quote posts in the future, but I always forget! lol

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Houston:
        Lordy, oughta make sure we ain't gunna go mess 'round with the 'merikan language... lol

We're all friends here, it's about conveying an idea, and that has to be more important than the words we use!

After what Sprintie said, I'm gonna try quote posts in the future, but I always forget! lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bloody hell, you are right Houston lol
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Houston:

After what Sprintie said, I'm gonna try quote posts in the future, but I always forget! lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

I thought hell was hot, not bloody....

Comment

I thought hell was hot, not bloody.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

woman lol

Comment

You're an Okie!

lol

Comment

You're an Okie!

lol
                  </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah..gonna bring some of that bible belt with me then lol Convert Wy

Comment

"Cor blimey gov, me plates are hurting after walking me scotches off. I fink I need to comb me barnet 'an wash me boat race off too".

Translation:

http://www.cockneyrhymingslang.co.uk..._rhyming_slang

Now lets see ILW blank out that LOL
                    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Sprintie's an OKie dookey
                      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

I think they'd both fit in well in Australia. No offense to any Australians out there. Well ... maybe a little ...
                        The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
                          I think they'd both fit in well in Australia. No offense to any Australians out there. Well ... maybe a little ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL.
                          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Can we please actually focus on the subject/question?

This is very serious. Lot of republicans are planning to move out if Obama is elected. They all know it is the demise of US of America and rise of US of Arab. We don't want to be taxed to death so our hard-earned money is spread around. We don't want to a President who is not ready to reward a person for his/her own hard-work rather penalize them for it and reward it to some lazy, a.s.s person.
                            If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

Sodium Hypochlorite

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs