Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-485 Life-Lulac

I had Life Act-Lulac interview in USCIS Atlanta office on Dec 5 2005. Anybody have any idea how long it might take in Atlanta to get a decision?
    In interview the lady officer reviewed my application, kept coy of papers, and told me she will let me know the decision later on.

I had Life Act-Lulac interview in USCIS Atlanta office on Dec 5 2005. Anybody have any idea how long it might take in Atlanta to get a decision?
    In interview the lady officer reviewed my application, kept coy of papers, and told me she will let me know the decision later on.

Comment

How did your interview go what was asked and what are the supporting documents you attached with your case?

If you have all your paper works in order accordimng to the instructions, then she should have no problem, but the main decision is that she is unbale to make her decision due to lack of knowledged of laws. Which creates more delays in all sorts of cases.

Comment

Thanks Dastur

The interview went OK. She reviewed my applicatiom, checked identity, grounds and basis for applying, kept copy of my ss-earning, job letter,I-766,asked for tax-transcript etc, recorded current address etc. then it was done.I asked whether she had any other question.She said she didn't have any more question and what I replied her was enough.
        Then I asked what was the decision? She replied I will be informed later on. I asked how long it will take?She said "I can't say". no definit time was promisded.
        May be you are right about being"unable to make any decision due to lack of knowledge of laws".During the interview I had a feeling that she didn't do her homework.Initially she was like not knowing what it is all about, then she could relate. May be she was too hardpressed.
        Under the circumstances how can I expedite? Call? Write letter?I need to know the decision to move on The indefinite delay is killing me.I will very much wellcome any suggestion or advise.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation