X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epiclaughter
    replied
    Dear most typical grint of modern times, our selebrated Illegal Alien Maria, how have you been?

Tomorrow is the day when collective forces of this website have decided to join together and help each other in the efforts to eject me to the Moon.
    I suggest you show solidarity and help the rest in that Noble endeavor.

I cordially express my deepest sentiments of respect to you and all those who will participate in the event

Yours Truly,
    Epiclaughter

P.S. Will you donate to the "Epic To The Moon Foundation"?

Leave a comment:

• Maria
    replied
    When I came in no fingerprinting was required and I am not going to leave.
    In addition if you travel uninspected no fingerprinting is required.

Leave a comment:

• Epiclaughter
    replied
    [quote]Will those prints show up later and verify that she was here before making the situation even more difficult?[end quote]

Everyone must leave the fingerprint at POE, once when they enter and then again, at the time they leave.
    So, regardless of traffic stop and 'booking in', there is a record that will show when she left country.

Leave a comment:

• KC
    replied
    Does anyone know the procedure for fingerprinting. What database is checked to determine if your prints are in the system or not? The thing is my wife came to the u.s. about 8 years ago and she was told that her father had filed a petition for her. She later found out that her father did not file a petition. She has no documentation of ever being here in the US only a drivers license that was suspend by mistake, she was stopped and taken in for failure to maintain lane and suspended license. The case was later drop as the county realized that her license was not suspend afterall but the office took her in for booking and took her fingerprints. When she went to court she was told that the case was processed as a misdemenor and the case was dropped on the suspended license charge and she pleaded no contest on the failure to maintain lanes. Now in order to make the situation right, she will leave the US and apply from her country. Will those prints show up later and verify that she was here before making the situation even more difficult?

Leave a comment:

• KC
    started a topic Fingerprinting

Fingerprinting

Does anyone know the procedure for fingerprinting. What database is checked to determine if your prints are in the system or not? The thing is my wife came to the u.s. about 8 years ago and she was told that her father had filed a petition for her. She later found out that her father did not file a petition. She has no documentation of ever being here in the US only a drivers license that was suspend by mistake, she was stopped and taken in for failure to maintain lane and suspended license. The case was later drop as the county realized that her license was not suspend afterall but the office took her in for booking and took her fingerprints. When she went to court she was told that the case was processed as a misdemenor and the case was dropped on the suspended license charge and she pleaded no contest on the failure to maintain lanes. Now in order to make the situation right, she will leave the US and apply from her country. Will those prints show up later and verify that she was here before making the situation even more difficult?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney