Infopass problems/anger please help...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infopass problems/anger please help...

When is the best time to make an infopass appointment on the west coast(seattle)....and can you make one by calling on the phone. I seriously need an I551 stamp on my passport. I went to the seattle office and found it had closed....with no info on the website. Then I found the new place and found they were only seeing people with appointments. I have been trying to get an appointment for 5 days now and they won't give me one. I am angry and frustrated please help. I have to add that they treated us badly at the seattle office when we were all there to comply with the US law. It's not fair that illegals are being treated well why we who are here legally are being treated like we are criminals....

When is the best time to make an infopass appointment on the west coast(seattle)....and can you make one by calling on the phone. I seriously need an I551 stamp on my passport. I went to the seattle office and found it had closed....with no info on the website. Then I found the new place and found they were only seeing people with appointments. I have been trying to get an appointment for 5 days now and they won't give me one. I am angry and frustrated please help. I have to add that they treated us badly at the seattle office when we were all there to comply with the US law. It's not fair that illegals are being treated well why we who are here legally are being treated like we are criminals....

Comment

Normally, Infopass appointments are booked two weeks (however, earlier appointments are possible) in advance and once all have been filled you will get the unavailable message. At the close of business each day, appointments are released to the system for one day two weeks ahead. You need to log on at the end of the day.

Where Are We?
      Seattle Office Location:
      Street Address:
      Seattle District Office
      12500 Tukwila International Boulevard
      Seattle, WA 98168

http://www.infopass.uscis.gov/

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives