Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N-400 Priority Date Question

My priority date is Sept. 8, 2005. The Washington, DC Office is currently processing applications with October 25, 2005 priority date. The October priority date is more than a month after mine, but I haven't heard from DC Office. I did the fingerprint on March 7, 2006.

If they are currently processing the October priority date, are they interviewing people for that date? Should I be concerned? Is this normal? Any information you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

My priority date is Sept. 8, 2005. The Washington, DC Office is currently processing applications with October 25, 2005 priority date. The October priority date is more than a month after mine, but I haven't heard from DC Office. I did the fingerprint on March 7, 2006.

If they are currently processing the October priority date, are they interviewing people for that date? Should I be concerned? Is this normal? Any information you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Are you sure this is your priority date? I think they should have contacted you?

Comment

Schedule an Infopass appointment and get the answer. I don't know if District office has started using the latest date of the case they're currently working on as the processing date, as they've done in some Service Center.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions. I find it bizzare that they haven't contacted me. I checked the receipt and it says Sept. 8, 2005. I will schedule an appointment to talk to an officer.

If anyone has any other suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks

Comment

Go to this link:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/...archid=2143443

You may find there needed information, as well as post your question.

Good Luck,
            IE

Comment

Do not worry. Just take the infopass appointment and go ask officer. My receipt date was April 25 2005. Fingerprint on June4th and waited till february 1st week. They were processing August 24th when they sent me an appointment for interview. There are so many phases your application goes through. There may be something in your application that is holding them back. May not be serious or it may be. It is always good to go ask the officer.

Hope this helps.
              Chris

Comment

Thanks IE for the info.

Chichi: Your information was very helpful. At least I know that it happened before and there might not be a problem with my case. In any case, I will contact them just to be safe.

thanks

Newly

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs