X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    I have no compassion for criminal illegals. Period.

Leave a comment:

• Jar2000
    replied
    Thanks Aroha, you have been very helpful. It is sad that there are others on this forum that are so tactless, bigoted and incompassionate.

Leave a comment:

• Aroha
    replied
    It depends how the wife entered the US.

If she entered with a valid visa, she's eligible for an Adjustment of Status, in which case they answer that part with the nearest office where they will attend the interview.

If she entered the US without inspection (i.e. crossed the border illegally), then she's not eligible for an adjustment of status and will have to return to her home country. In this case, you put the location of the nearest consulate, which would be Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.

Leave a comment:

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    GOOD ANSWER S12 !!! but...who's going to pay for the burros and the soccer team?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    answer to question 22: six burros and a local soccer team.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Hello Jar2000,

You might want to ask your question on a different forum: immigrate2us.net. You will find lots of helpful replies there. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    Can't wait for S12 answer.

Leave a comment:

• Jar2000
    replied
    A couple is applying for a visa. The husband is American and the wife for whom he is applying is Mexican. She has been in the country illegally for ten years. In that case, how does one answer question 22?

Leave a comment:

• Jar2000
    started a topic I-130 Question 22

I-130 Question 22

A couple is applying for a visa. The husband is American and the wife for whom he is applying is Mexican. She has been in the country illegally for ten years. In that case, how does one answer question 22?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney