Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks 4Now!

I am not quite done yet, but hopefully I'll have that Green Card in my hand by the end of this year.

I am already planning to visit Germany - haven't been there in 25 years.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

I am already planning to visit Germany - haven't been there in 25 years.
      Wow. You're gonna find a few things have changed there. I happened to be there the week The Wall fell and soon after there were lots of East Germans everywhere driving their Trabants, loaded to the roof with all their belongings.
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

hiiiiiiiiii
        dear friend's i read your comment's and post's they are nice and effective but i want to know more about something if you tell me some more imfo. or data about this it's very nice to me and thank's a lot dear.............
        <a href=http://www.softwaredownload1.com/>free download</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Aroha:
          Fantastic Koller!!!

Did you make this face to the USCIS at the end of it?
          No, but it reminds me, in one of my earlier threads I was talking about how compelled I am to actually do that...stick out the tongue. At the time the decision came, I didn't remember and I, as well as my lawyer were awe struck about their decision, that we just looked at each other and smiled.

However, at my first MCH in April (the one I went to by myself because the former lawyer screwed up - you all remember?), I actually did look at the government attorney and determinately said: "I need this ball and chain of my leg"! And now I think she heard me then.....!

Things are really moving along now. Took another set of fingerprints, need to hand in another I-485, with new medical and new I-864. But my lawyer informed me there will be no more fees for these apps.

I guess I still can't really believe it.

No more USCIS to be cross about....what am I going to do?

“...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

Live your life, my dear, footloose and fancy free!
            The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
              Congratulations Koller! Da-mn shame I'm not in NJ this week to help ya celebrate I'm having to slum it in FL instead LOL.

Song for Kollerkrot
              Thank you Brit!

I'd love to have a beer with you at some point. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here's the beer - Cheers!

Happy for you Koller!
              Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Celebrate! But not too hard. You don't wanna commit a felony LOL
                "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation