Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very confuse

I went for my green card appt on Tuesday. I've been married for almost 3yrs when the office was questioning us my husband got upset because of the questions the officer was aking us and he did,ot answer some of them, we had enough prove to show that it's not a fake marriage, alot of the stuff they ask me to bring he didn't ask for, after he wrote an A# pending 245 and other stuff I don't understand he then told us we'll get his decision in 2 month. what does that mean, friends are telling that when I'll get my green that I was denied he would've said so or if he didn't believe us he would give us an other date to come back or separated us and ask us more personal question. someone please help me. Thanks inadvance!

I went for my green card appt on Tuesday. I've been married for almost 3yrs when the office was questioning us my husband got upset because of the questions the officer was aking us and he did,ot answer some of them, we had enough prove to show that it's not a fake marriage, alot of the stuff they ask me to bring he didn't ask for, after he wrote an A# pending 245 and other stuff I don't understand he then told us we'll get his decision in 2 month. what does that mean, friends are telling that when I'll get my green that I was denied he would've said so or if he didn't believe us he would give us an other date to come back or separated us and ask us more personal question. someone please help me. Thanks inadvance!

Comment

Immigration officers can ask any question they want. As for the 2 months, could be because of background checks or they will request more evidence or will discuss with a supervisor. They rarely ask you back for another interview --any doubt is usually taken care of by mail.

Comment

Stokes interviews are not conducted by mail, but they aren't common.

Comment

will you please write what questions officerasked you and what documents or proof is he asked you to show?
          These will help others too.
          Thank you.

Comment

The officer asked where we met, where my husband work about his ex-wife and they 2 kids together and when we got married and asked to see photos of us together. My husband and I have a business together, I had to show the business papers and bank statements to show we have an account together and a copy of 2005 tax return because he had the 2003 and 2004 which I send in with my I485 that's all. We were together from 2000, we got married in 2003.

Comment

The questions the officer asked sounded legitimate for your AOS, if based on marriage. And because of your husband's outburst, it will delay the green card application process, or at the very worst, deny that application.
              "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

What kind of questions did officer ask?
                Why did your husband refuse to answer?
                If questions asked by Officer were legitimate and permissible under the rules of conducting interview, then your husbands' fault to answer will clearly hurt his case.
                On the other hand, if your husband was asked humiliating, degrading questions unrelated to the subject matter, then he will have to explain that too.

America is the LAND OF LAW, not of your husband or of any arbitrary person, so in case there is any kind of complication it must be resolved before the Judge.

Good Luck,
                IE

Comment

My husband made no outburst to the officer, he never been through this before so it was very strange to him, I rub my husband back and told him to stop being so nervous in front of the officer,I answer the question and was able to back them up with dates, they already had us check out because when the office was asking us question my has a separate bank account which we never mention, the officer asked my husband if he has any more bank that he used and my husband said yes, my husband said he saw the bank he use logo on one of the paper in the officer's file. so try not to lie because most of the time they already investigate your family. I hope this clear things!

Comment

What is your husband, Donad Trump? How many accounts he has?

And , obviously, when applying for immigration benefits you explicitly give USCIS authority to conduct background investigation, so no surprise if they knew what accounts he had.

But your story still doesn't add up.

USCIS didn't approve petition because you were rubbing your husbands' back and he got nervous about having more than one bank account?

Comment

Antifast1 did I said anything about being approved because I rub my husband back please before you sent a reply please read my reply first. If my husband has more than one account it's non of your business. they asked what kind of questions the officer asked us, all I'm trying to do is help someone, if you read my message you would see that I'm also trying to get some help so please if you can't help me or have nothing to say then please keep your opinions to yourself.

Comment

"We heard it all before
                        We've seen it all before"

NEITZSCHE!>> ANTICHRIST !>> WAGNER !>> HURRICANE !>> WOTAN ! <<

Comment

Today I receive the welcome leeter in the mail which said that i will get the green card in 3 weeks. Thanks for all your help!

Comment

Clearly a fraud

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs