X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• federale86
    replied
    Hitler and Muslims worked together along with English traitors like Lord Ha-ha, iperson's babydaddy.

Leave a comment:

• abercrombie_toronto
    replied
    yukkkkkkk, this is what quality of choice you belong, hahahahahah, posting trans'gender patyhetic F'ed up wankozzzzzz. someone need to kick your *** federal. the problem is, all u can do is stand behind a screen and fight. u cant stand face to face because you are the webster definition for being LOSER u pathetic B'Itchhhhhhhh. f\uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Haram,and frightening to a Muslim.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am married but wouldn't mind having extra 4 girlfriends

Leave a comment:

• chicory
    replied
    If not He must be a terrorist ( a non Muslim terrorist and who else)

Or what

By the way are all people who share with Hitler the same religion terrorists ?

Multiple Choices:
    Was Hitler a
    1) Muslim
    2) Christian
    3) Jew
    4) Buddhist
    5) Atheist

Please Choose one.....................

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    No , he wasn't.

To be Muslim one has to testify that there is no God but Allah and that Mohammad is His prophet.

I never heard of Hitler to make such a testament.

Leave a comment:

• chicory
    replied
    Hey
    Was Hitler A Muslim?
    Or what ?

If World War 2 was now day He (Hitler) would be a terrorist. No doubt.

Stop stereotyping..............

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    Sprintgirl are you going to take that?

LOL

Go, SOM, Go.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess another letter to the new york bar association. "Dear bar association, SOM compared me to a flying cow..."

Sadly for her, she has no idea what I do for a living. She doesn't even know my real name obviously. She was so greedy when she thought I was a lawyer she begged to come visit me. Good thing I didn't say I was a doctor. Rejection is tough on her but you would think she would be used to it by now.

Its funny having someone you never met stalk you. Sick. Sad. Funny.

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Won't find me in a mosque, but Sprint goes there in her burka everyday to get her orders for the day from her husband's senior wife. Poor Sprint, last of four.

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Sprintgirl are you going to take that?

LOL

Go, SOM, Go.

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    I propose dropping Brit and Sprint on the mosque from 20,000 feet. The Germans can then send in Koller with some pork sausages. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>A Good Use For Sprintgirl

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Sure why not.. and we can land right on top of you..splat! Big Grin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not a nice thought LOL

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    I propose dropping Brit and Sprint on the mosque from 20,000 feet. The Germans can then send in Koller with some pork sausages. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure why not.. and we can land right on top of you..splat!

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    I propose dropping Brit and Sprint on the mosque from 20,000 feet. The Germans can then send in Koller with some pork sausages. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    I propose dropping Brit and Sprint on the mosque from 20,000 feet. The Germans can then send in Koller with some pork sausages.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation