Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• processing time css/lulac

Does anybody knows what is the current processing time for CSS/LULAC applications.
    Thanks

Does anybody knows what is the current processing time for CSS/LULAC applications.
    Thanks

Comment

I don't think there is any processing times. Depends on which srevice center u are on. Mainly small cities get approval faster while big cities still waiting on biomet!!

Comment

I will like to know if anyone has got their EAD from applying through LULAC recently.

I applied in Nov & did my biometric in Dec

Thanks

Comment

To feranmi, did you applied for LULAC I-687 & I-765 late amnesty in November 2005? If so did you do biometric for I-765 code 2 or I-687 code 3 or both?
          Should be two different appointment letters.
          Which city you live in? Thanks.

Comment

To Feranmi,
            I applied under CSS in April 2005 and requested for EAD at the end of October 2005 and i got it in The first week of December. In march of 2006 i was interviewed and i got a notice of intent to deny, because of lack of a preponderance of corroborative documentary evidence. They requested more evidence and i provided a couple with a backup of the stipulations of the settlement aggreements as reached by the courts, and i have not gotten a reply since then, its been five months now.

Comment

hi tula! i have a question? where were you interviewed?

kindly post your interview experience here so we would all know what to expect during the I687 interview. this will be much appreciated. goodluck in everything and hopefully we would all get our legalization here in the US. take care and god bless!

Comment

hi everyone!

I'm Segomel, new user. This is the first time that I enter in this page. I would like to know if someone has information about the interview for the applicants under CSS or LULAC. My boyfriend will have the interview on December 14, 2006. We are very wory.

Thank you very much!

Comment

Tula If u appeal, then it will go to aao after two month from thhe day of your appel from then it will be a year or longer by their time.
                  sa

Comment

shafiq are you aware whether or not you can get an EAD renewal when a case is being appealed?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation