Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVC to consulate

Does anyone have experiencec about how long does it take the file transfer to consulate after NVC states pettion has completed .

Does anyone have experiencec about how long does it take the file transfer to consulate after NVC states pettion has completed .

Comment

For REAL Immigration INFO and HELP visit:

WWW.IMMIGRATION.COM

Good Luck !

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shahla:
        Does anyone have experiencec about how long does it take the file transfer to consulate after NVC states pettion has completed . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        They use DHL

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shahla:
          Does anyone have experiencec about how long does it take the file transfer to consulate after NVC states pettion has completed . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

After the Immigrant Visa fee paid and form
          I-864 submitted by the petitioner NVC does not take too long. It sends the file to the Consulate with in a month after completion.

Comment

u didnt mention for what visa?cr-1 or k-3?

Comment

if the case is complete ,,i believe 2 to 3 weeks

Comment

Well this is what I found out about the NVC and transferring files to the consulate/embassy (this is basrd on my own PERSONAL experience). Once my file was completed and I called the NVC they told me that they schedule appointments for the following month, the second week of the new month. For example, our case was completed the end of August. I called the NVC the second week of September since that is when they were scheduling appts for October. When i called they told me to call back in a week since the process takes a week. I called back in a week (technically the 3rd week in Sept) and found out our appt was Oct 2. I hope this helps and is not confusing!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation