Sara Palin and Putin Diplomatic Talks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by calicowest:
    I have never said Palin is bad because how she looks are where she lives. But, it said alot about Alaska to pick her to govern their state, she doesn't know alot about everything, pick any subject and she will screw it up with stupid thought. Those few interviews and conversations without a teleproter does show her thought process, which is simply at the level of a retard. Now, a VP pick can't recall one Supreme Court ruling beside Roe vs Wade, it simply stupidity. None of you on the post can justify her stupidity unless you are in the same category. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You know Calico, I have a friend who has a Ph.D in physics. My friend is a poor interviewer and becomes very nervous during that interview. Furthermore, my friend's verbal communication skills are sometimes hard to understand. This has resulted in lost job promotion and mockery behind my friend's back.

What I am trying to say to you is that a poor interview does not always show a person's intelligence nor does the interview provide a full picture on their qualifications. This is why I do not believe in first impressions. Interviewing is an acquired skill whether it is on television or placement for a job at McDonald's.

Oh, BTW, you have accosted Gov Palin because of her looks by calling her a bimbo, among other things. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well said Hudson. With the same token when a person who portrays' himself/herself in front of a TV and fools you into thinking he/she knows everything you expect him/her to know is also an Art. Such an art that Obama immensely possesses that fools are blindly fooling him to hell.
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation