X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sara Palin and Putin Diplomatic Talks

Dear Diehard Republican of the Post:

Can any of your Republicans please inform me and rest of the U.S. Citizens, when did Putin of Russia rear his head in the airspace of Alaska and begin talks with Sara Palin regarding U.S. foreign policies? Any valid response would be greatly appreciated.

This is of course from the famous Katie Couric interview of Palin last week. This interview of course rates Palin as either a numbskull or basicly brain dead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbg6hF0nShQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpb7z_PjbAs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbg6h...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbQwAFobQxQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2kjFn4s4sU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL0Y0hMkSaM

NEED I SAY MORE?

Dear Diehard Republican of the Post:

Can any of your Republicans please inform me and rest of the U.S. Citizens, when did Putin of Russia rear his head in the airspace of Alaska and begin talks with Sara Palin regarding U.S. foreign policies? Any valid response would be greatly appreciated.

This is of course from the famous Katie Couric interview of Palin last week. This interview of course rates Palin as either a numbskull or basicly brain dead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbg6hF0nShQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpb7z_PjbAs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbg6h...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbQwAFobQxQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2kjFn4s4sU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL0Y0hMkSaM

NEED I SAY MORE?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">some concern. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Some concern", yeah, that's experience!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Houston:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">some concern. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Some concern", yeah, that's experience! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, I guess that experience include Palin being able to see Russia from Alaska? She's simply a retard, and there's no doubt about that.

Comment

Biden has little chance of ever actually taking the Oval Office. However, Palin has a very big chance of doing just that given McCain's advanced age.

Sorry, but the more realistic choice is between Obama or Palin, and that's a no brainer to me at least! lol

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
            Who would you rather have their finger on the red button? Palin or Biden? I think Palin would have the composure to pause momentarily. Biden, I don't think so. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Davdah,

I know you to be a diehard Republican with a trace of common sense, but what have you been smoking today to make that stupid idiotic statement?

Comment

Her experience will include everything they can gather, from being able to identify the old soviet flag to living in a place that's relativetely close to Russian territory.

All they can gather, they'll cook it and serve it to you with a side of exaggeration to make it look more appealing.

Comment

Putin seems dangerous, very, very dangerous!

Comment

Davdah,

One serious question, and please don't beat around the bush. Do you think Palin spoke intelligently with Katie Couric? What about the topic on Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae's Exec's political contribution with the last month being a conflict of interest, and Palin brain became frozen? Was she speaking like an intelligent anything or an inanimate object?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                    The thing about TV interviews is you can't take it at face value concerning what you think you see. You would be very surprised at how those are usually manipulated to get the response the station wants. I don't give them much credibility at all. What does matter is what have they done. Not how the network wants you to see them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That should go the for OBama?

However, you didn't answer my question on your Palin being a total retard. Please answer honestly, for that matter she's been interviewed off the cuff, and still answer to the reporters as though the synapsed don't respond within her numbskull brain.

Comment

Goes for both. TV means nada. What have they done with the office they held? Obama, not much. McCain, quite a bit. Plus, taking into consideration their past works it puts McCain way ahead. The fact Palin has been elected to several offices speaks to her capability. If it were from Hocky mom to governor I would have my doubts. That isn't the case. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Davdah,

There are alot of dumb stupid white American, and that says why Palin had been elected. The Alaska with alot of hillbillies stupids.

Davdah,

Can you for once be honest about how Palin talk so freaking much, that she's cannot control her mouth because of her brain defect? She's simply a bimbo, that was elected by alot of stupid Alaskan hillbillies.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by calicowest:
                        Goes for both. TV means nada. What have they done with the office they held? Obama, not much. McCain, quite a bit. Plus, taking into consideration their past works it puts McCain way ahead. The fact Palin has been elected to several offices speaks to her capability. If it were from Hocky mom to governor I would have my doubts. That isn't the case. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Davdah,

There are alot of dumb stupid white American, and that says why Palin had been elected. The Alaska with alot of hillbillies stupids.

Davdah,

Can you for once be honest about how Palin talk so freaking much, that she's cannot control her mouth because of her brain defect? She's simply a bimbo, that was elected by alot of stupid Alaskan hillbillies. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                        Calico,
                        I take it you never been to Alaska, never lived there, and thus, never know what Alaska is about. To equate Alaskans who voted for osmeone whom you obviously hate speaks volumns.

I watched the videos and honestly cannot tell where you are coming from. S, what od you want her to say? Oh I know, how about she states something like this, "You know Courie, I would just blame all those Democrats who are mean and hateful towards me." No, that would not work. Or how about, "I think I would blame everyone who had an abortion. If those babies were born, we would not be in this mess. They would be working, contributing to the Social Security, and paying taxes." No, that would not work. Or how about, "You know Courie, everyone could just blame me. After all, I am just a mom who was elected to city council, mayor, and the governeor. Everything is my fault before, during, and after I came into office. That would be the easy way out for most poeple who seem to not think." No, that would not work either.

So, tell me, just how shallow you want the answer and I will provide it to you.
                        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Hudson, there is no rationalizing anything with her. She is racist and quite simply a nasty vicious woman.

Some people may actually listen to her or take her seriously if only she didn't constantly demean and insult in her every post.

Some people
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Russia constantly violates Alaskan airspace. This is a well known fact.

Comment

The thing about TV interviews is you can't take it at face value concerning what you think you see. You would be very surprised at how those are usually manipulated to get the response the station wants. I don't give them much credibility at all. What does matter is what have they done. Not how the network wants you to see them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice dodging the question davdah, you'd make a good politician! There's a vacancy going for the Repub VP right now

Those famous Palin glasses help her to see Russia from her backyard
                              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation