Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any way to speed up naturalization for 91 year old?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marmaduk
    replied
    The daughter is still subject to the current backlog, so it'll take quite some time for her to receive LPR status.
    I think the age limitation for Au Pair (J1) visa is 25-26.

Leave a comment:

• bgray
    replied
    The 81 and 91 year old are married. I believe his daughter (in her 40's at leaast)is legitimate. I guess I was hoping that there might be a possibility of compassion (HAH!). If she qualifies, could she come as a nanny/caretaker sort of thing?

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    Can we assume that the 91 and 81 are married? And the unmarried daughter is the 91's legitimate/legitimated child? Actually the 81 USC could file the I-130 petition with a "shorter" waiting time, compared to the 91 LPR. But either way, the wait could never be less than five (5) years. So, it's one of the occasions where the cruelty of time rules. Have you looked at the employment-based option, though I don't say that that route is also very promising?

Leave a comment:

• bgray
    replied
    A 91 year old Ecuadorian LPR wants to bring his adult unmarried daughter here to take care of him and his 81 year old citizen wife (she is NOT the mother of the person in Ecuador). Is there any way to speed up the process so that he can apply for the daughter asap?

Leave a comment:

• bgray
    started a topic Any way to speed up naturalization for 91 year old?

Any way to speed up naturalization for 91 year old?

A 91 year old Ecuadorian LPR wants to bring his adult unmarried daughter here to take care of him and his 81 year old citizen wife (she is NOT the mother of the person in Ecuador). Is there any way to speed up the process so that he can apply for the daughter asap?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney