Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[img]americanworld.gif[/img]

Piss off, I wont waste time in this forum anymore, I dont even live in your *** country.
    Well, I hate people like you, short and fat, but I hope the best for you all, whatever purpose you have in this pointless forum.

Comment

welll,,yes davdah,,there is alot of them are holding very important position's at the goverment,,but it's not just that,i mean come on,,iam sure u have some good mexican's friends,,and i didnt say hispanic ppl bcoz i know this whole thing is about mexicans..or at least u know some good mexican ppl,,,we cann't just say all mexicans are ****s bcoz some of them are crossing the boarder illegaly...and btw,,iam not mexican...but we all have to say the truth,,,and come on ...lets face it,,what can we o about it?if they cross legally or illegaly can anybody do anything about it?no..so why even talking about it,,i think they creat alot of a good things and they give this country alot ,,,and every single race has gang's and murder's ,,not just th ppl come from mexico,,,come on u guys,,and iam talking to u this way davdah bcoz i know ur different than someone12 and som and beverly,,,or i wont be talking to u this way,,so in my personal openion,,we should just stopp this pointless argument and look for something better to talk about,thnx

Comment

A Mexican being arrogant?? I can't imagine such a thing!! (ROFL)

Of course, anyone who's had to deal with almost anyone from Mexico understands that arrogance is an integral part of the Mexican character.

How any Mexican, having trekked illegally through the desert for five days to escape from Mexico, can then arrogantly wave the Mexican rag on the streets of America...well, it just defies understanding. The only explanations are either stupidity or arrogance.

Comment

that is not true,,they come to the country to get a better life som....just like the old americans(from europe)...all americans come from europe and they stayed over here bcoz they were looking for a better life,,and mexicand and non mexicans are the same thing...they come to the u.s to et a better life(which is the only thing that u dont have)

Comment

ur right davdah on burning the flag and all that,,and no i wont like it either and i well be pissed off and i might fight with them,,,and i think it's really wrong big time,,,but my point is ,,,alot of them entered legally and they r good ppl and ther is alot of attorney's and doctors and ppl who love this country and they r againts all that,,but just like in anywere ,some idiots will make the whole nation looks bad,,and iam not saying the'r all angels..no,,and c,,here is my point davdah,,,iam againts the illegals,,but what illegals..the criminal one's...and i think they should deport them as soon as possible,,but there is some ppl who entered illegaly,,,and they never had any problims with the law and they never burned the u.s flag..and all they want is to get a better life,,to me ,,it wont bother me if my neighbor is illegal if he respect's the law's and the country and if he has a clean record,,,,but not the criminal aliens,,this is what iam trying to say,,,and i know u understand what i mean,,and u know davdah..there is 13.000 americans got arrested over seas for crimes they committed ok,,os this mean all americans are bad?no,,,i believe america is the best country in the world,,no matter what happen's ,,it will still be the best country in the world,,,better than my home country and better than any other place in the world,,,and this is why everyone want's to be in here,,and iam againts anybody who talk **** about the country or burn the flag and all this,,bcoz the country has nothing to do with this,,it's the ppl who lives in the country,,but lets just talk about something else,,bcoz belive me,,this will not take us anywhere....thnx

Comment

Instead of giving money to the historically corrupt Mexican government to fight drugs in their country, which probably less than ten percent will be used for that while the other is divided between the "needy" corrupt officials, we should spend it on the fence and border security.

What the Mexican president needs is a swift kick in the pants.

If I am not mistaken that one billion plus is more than has been allotted for the fence by a wide margin.

What about this government do this simple thing,

this NATION and its CITIZENS FIRST!
              " In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell 1984

Comment

Some of the youtube videos Beverly posted made my blood boil. Luckily I've never been near one that brazen. I really don't think I could have contained myself.
                I've read tons of articles, seen 100's of You Tubes like those I posted and researched the statistics. I watched a documentary last night on the History channel about the extermination of Blacks by the MS13 gang members occupying Los Angeles. Apparently its so bad there they have divided LA into racial barriers. Well one day two of those bas-tards decided they needed to kill a "n-gga" so they saw a little girl standing in front of her house with a couple of her friends and they mowed her down this kid like they were rabbit hunting. I work in down town Chicago and was stuck in traffic for hours while the Chicago police held up rush hour traffic to allow more than 100,000, illegal alien Mexican flag waiving, arrogant non English speaking pigs march in front of those of us who had just gotten off of work and are being forced to pay taxes that provide these leeches and their anchor babies.

As far as I'm concerned the articles I read and those videos are representative of my right to be angry, hostile, hateful and every other name I've been called by the IA huggers on this stupid board. I'm not a hand ringer and everytime a bill comes up for any form of amnesty, DREAM ACT and any other delusional government give away in this country I do battle with the faxes, phones, letters and anything else I can find some spare time to kill this invasion. Obama, Hillary, Huckabee, Romney and the rest of the OBL running for President can go to hell. I have been a registered Independent my entire life and if you aren't one, I suggest there is no better time than now to change your affiliation. Its time to get rid of the 2 party anarchy. I'm still reeling at the fact that anybody at all voted for stupid frat boy IA hugging Senor Boosh. That entire family has a long history with the drug cartels of Messyhole, as far back as Preston Boosh. The behind doors plannign of the NAU is another part of the equation as to why your borders have remained wide open. If you have some time Google: SPP, CFR, NAU and try not to fall out of your chair.

Davdah, every day I will try to post You Tube links in the thread I created. So keep your eye out and forward them to anyone you know is still asleep.

My hope is to wake up Americans all over the internet and anywhere else I can post the truth about this invasion.
                Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
                  I know what you mean. When I was in the navy we were warned about being an 'ugly American' and the consequences of doing so. Kind of an oxymorn situation but none the less when we were out and about we had to behave. There were always the clowns who couldn't resist getting drunk and stupid. They did create a negative stereotype the rest of us had to overcome.

Those are isolated incidence and for the most part Americans who travel are generally very polite in other countries. 13000 compared to the number of tourists and the trips they made is probably very small.
                  You make a very good point. Being from a country that is a very popular destination, we deal with a lot of American tourists and it's the ones that behave with arrogance and ignorance that are the ones you remember. You take note of the one that made a scene because the plane was stuck on the tarmac for 5 minutes, not the one that sat quietly until the seatbelt light went off. You take note of the one that pushed in to the front of the line, not the one that stood quietly at the back and waited for their turn. You take note of the one that got drunk and acted like an idiot at a bar, not the one that had one beer, smiled at the bartender and went back to his hotel room. Because they're the ones you remember, they're the ones you classify as 'typical Americans'.

There will always be bad apples that spoil it for the entire bunch and in all cases, it's the ones that make the most noise that get the most airtime.

If you want to do gross generalizations and lump everyone from one nation or race in to one barrel, then go ahead. But it's unjust and unfair. And don't forget, it happens to you too - those few bad tourists are the ones that cause all Americans to be generalized as rude, ignorant and arrogant in many parts of the world.
                  The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
                    That brings back some memories. In Mexico city airport there was this Brit (sorry to say) who took over one of the announcement booths screaming through the intercom he wanted help. Turned out he had his visa canceled (for the very same behavior) and was stuck. Didn't learn his lesson until the cops showed up.
                    Why are you sorry? I'm no Brit! LOL. I'm the kiwi girl who's moving to Vegas, of all places. :/

But it does prove the point. It's the obnoxious Brit, the baby battering ram and the smoking Canadian that you remember. Not the other Brits, Chinese and Canadians that were sitting quietly in the corner not making any scenes at all.

I remember the first time my in-laws came over to visit us. They'd arrived in what we call 'loopy season' and of course, us wanting to show them the country, we occasionally ***ped in to large concentrations of loopys. My mother-in-law did that shove in thing in a busy café. Hubby sidled up to her and said "Mom ... you know they're all thinking you're a typical American, right? I've been here three years and I'm trying to break the stereotype. You're not helping!".

As for your own personal tastes ... well ...
                    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Aroha a few bad tourist are one thing, millions of invaders dumping children all over the place in the name of usurping citizenship, welfare, healthcare, and using them as human shields to garner sympathy and avoid deportation DOES NOT COMPARE with anything that you said about the occasional rude American or Brit. Our nation and its citizens are suffering a total meltdown of our entire infrastructure, culture and sovereignty.

Destruction of an entire nations is a far cry away from being aggitated by a few rude tourist.
                      Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lw019Dg-qxU

Comment

Originally posted by Beverly:
                          Aroha a few bad tourist are one thing, millions of invaders dumping children all over the place in the name of usurping citizenship, welfare, healthcare, and using them as human shields to garner sympathy and avoid deportation DOES NOT COMPARE with anything that you said about the occasional rude American or Brit. Our nation and its citizens are suffering a total meltdown of our entire infrastructure, culture and sovereignty.

Destruction of an entire nations is a far cry away from being aggitated by a few rude tourist.
                          I think you missed the point, Beverly.

Comment

Originally posted by Beverly:
                            ... Destruction of an entire nations is a far cry away from being aggitated by a few rude tourist.
                            Translation: From March 2003 until today. Dateline: IRAQ

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation