•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Delusional Arrogance

The Associated Press
    Published: December 5, 2007

"MEXICO CITY: President Felipe Calderon on Wednesday accused U.S. presidential candidates of "swaggering, macho and anti-Mexican" posturing and warned the U.S. Congress not to impose conditions on a $1.4 billion anti-drug aid package.

"The only theme in the (U.S.) electoral campaign is to compete to see who can be the most swaggering, macho and anti-Mexican," Calderon told a local radio station, Enfoque. He did not name any particular candidate or party.

Mexican officials have been sharply disappointed at the failure of years of efforts to reform U.S. immigration policy to legalize the status of millions of undocumented Mexican workers in the United States.

"I find the greatest sensitivity in the U.S. government, some in Congress," Calderon said, but said there was "a total lack of understanding and aggravation, hostility toward Mexico" among Americans in general.

Calderon also appeared to reject any added conditions on a proposed $1.4 billion U.S. anti-drug aid package that had been negotiated with American officials, saying, "I cannot accept any submission or subordination.

The proposal by the administration of President George W. Bush, dubbed the Merida Initiative, is meant to give Mexico aid, training and equipment to fight drug trafficking, which U.S. officials see as an American national security problem.

It still awaits approval in Congress, and some U.S. legislators have suggested the program may need safeguards to prevent corruption or human rights abuses by Mexican military and law enforcement personnel.

"I need that technology," Calderon said. "Give it to me. And give it to me without conditions."

Calderon also criticized U.S. involvement in Iraq, saying U.S. leaders were "spending Americans' money and putting the government into debt to finance their military adventure, and that is squeezing out private investment."

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/.../Mexico-US.php

Who TF does this f-uc-ker think he is? Somebody in US government needs to tell this cesspool king to mind his **** business. The sheer arrogance of these 3rd world dictators and their masses is mind boggling. He needs to worry about his drug, crime and disease ridden, border jumping, overpopulating, uneducated masses and figure out how to clean up his 3rd world cesspool that is spilling across the US borders. What we do with Our money or in OUR COUNTRY IS NOT MESSYHOLE'S BUSINESS. The culturally embedded tantrums and sense of entitlement of these co-dependent leeches is just unbelievable. CUT THEM OFF NOW!

More stupidity and demands from the head of the oligarchy to keep his poverty, drugs and multitude of criminals flowing into the US and demanding that we legalize them and sanction it. I sincerely hope that the next POTUS builds the wall and cuts off ALL FINANCIAL AID and has little to ZERO contact with this cesspool full of arrogant a-ss-hats. What a bunch of lawless, co-dependent whiney, mentally deficit, arrogant losers.

Yet they wonder why we want them the hell out of here. Billions of American tax dollars have been dumped into the pockets of these criminals and yet they still can't figure out how to take care of themselves so we are supposed to absorb their masses and continue to send them billions and still make nice? I don't think so.
    Wolves Travel In Packs

shut up you stupid american, the whole world can't be wrong about people like you imbecil.
    you want mexicans out of your filthy drug addict country?
    The truth is that USA harvested something unstoppable with Mexico, all those american factories paying 2 bucks per hour, what do you expect?
    I have studied in your filthy country, and you think that all of you are hardworking people, but your just a bunch of lazy asses who depend on illegal immigrants.ha ha ha, irony.
    And what you idiots do with your money (have you notice "made in mexico" jeans your wearing) is everybodies business, you rednecks go crazy and nuke whoever you want. you guys have mental problems or small pennises. yeah that's it small weenis.
    I have seen americans, they can't seem to find where Irak is in the map.
    I have seen americans and their monolingual ***.
    I wish Americans would get out of Mexico with all their filthy factories, maybe they would be better off in Irak. Lets see how that works.
    Or kick all the illegals out, then we will kick your business out of Mexico and then you have to pay at least 6.50 per hour, no more 2 bucks per hour.
    you have to learn that one doesn't go with out the other, you have to cope with immigrants, if your white or anglo, your relatives were once immigrants. you guys are nice people, but the ones like you are the annoying ones, you and your cowboyish government, and yes you guys use hats too, don't forget.
    Peace...Off

Comment

Originally posted by Che VERGAra:
      shut up you stupid american, the whole world can't be wrong about people like you imbecil.
      you want mexicans out of your filthy drug addict country?
      The truth is that USA harvested something unstoppable with Mexico, all those american factories paying 2 bucks per hour, what do you expect?
      I have studied in your filthy country, and you think that all of you are hardworking people, but your just a bunch of lazy asses who depend on illegal immigrants.ha ha ha, irony.
      And what you idiots do with your money (have you notice "made in mexico" jeans your wearing) is everybodies business, you rednecks go crazy and nuke whoever you want. you guys have mental problems or small pennises. yeah that's it small weenis.
      I have seen americans, they can't seem to find where Irak is in the map.
      I have seen americans and their monolingual ***.
      I wish Americans would get out of Mexico with all their filthy factories, maybe they would be better off in Irak. Lets see how that works.
      Or kick all the illegals out, then we will kick your business out of Mexico and then you have to pay at least 6.50 per hour, no more 2 bucks per hour.
      you have to learn that one doesn't go with out the other, you have to cope with immigrants, if your white or anglo, your relatives were once immigrants. you guys are nice people, but the ones like you are the annoying ones, you and your cowboyish government, and yes you guys use hats too, don't forget.
      Peace...Off
      Sorry shorty, it's obvious that you are your own best customer. You need to stop using those drugs you keep digging tunnels to shovel into the US, they have fried your .5 braincell.

Other than retirees, I doubt that there are any Americans stooopid enough to even cross the border of your poverty stricken, corrupt, overpopulated cesspool masquerading as a country.

Contrary to popular delusional Mexican belief (and that includes the corporate elitists, Senor's Boosh, Calderon, and your racist special interest groups ****ing up our tax dollars) we built America without you and we certainly don't need you now. We certainly don't need your cheap poorly made products. It is Messyhole that needs the US and its consumers. We send you billions not the other way around. The fact that America accepts your inferior goods is merely an act of charity to prop up your non-existent economy.

Speaking of Stooopid . . .At the end of the day, 99% of the illegal aliens working for suppressed wages are illiterate, dumber than a post and needier than the average newborn baby. You cost us far more than your invasion is and cheap labor is worth. Minus what you cost us in welfare, healthcare, education, deportation, interpreters, attorneys, jail space, your net worth to America is a big fat ZERO MULTIPLIED BEYOND THE METRIC SYSTEM.

Oh and its Peace OUT not off . . . mental/physical midget.
      Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/lillpop022707.htm

Practice what you preach ,Here is Mexico's immigration laws

Comment

Originally posted by plant:
          http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/lillpop022707.htm

Practice what you preach ,Here is Mexico's immigration laws
          I know them by heart which is another reason that their sheer hypocritical arrogance and whiney sense of entitlement after all we give them and do for them makes me want to p-u-k-e.
          Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
            The Mexican immigration laws are the reason we have so many Mexicans and so few from any other South American country. Their laws are racist and exclusionary to the rest of their southern neighbors. It bars South America from having a chance at crossing our border since they have to traverse Mexico first. So, who is the racist here?
            Yet Felipe wants us to open our borders and allow them to dig as many drug tunnels, import billions in drugs, open our highways to their truck drivers to smuggle in human cargo and even more of their corruption. These people are the most delusional, whiney, selfish,co-dependant bunch of whiney hypocrits on the face of the earth. They are the true racists but they use the race card as a tool in their sad attempts to revive the shame of slavery in America.

Here's something to make you giggle Davdah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQZr1R1W8e8
            Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

Originally posted by Beverly:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
              The Mexican immigration laws are the reason we have so many Mexicans and so few from any other South American country. Their laws are racist and exclusionary to the rest of their southern neighbors. It bars South America from having a chance at crossing our border since they have to traverse Mexico first. So, who is the racist here?
              Yet Felipe wants us to open our borders and allow them to dig as many drug tunnels, import billions in drugs, open our highways to their truck drivers to smuggle in human cargo and even more of their corruption. These people are the most delusional, whiney, selfish,co-dependant bunch of whiney hypocrits on the face of the earth. They are the true racists but they use the race card as a tool in their sad attempts to revive the shame of slavery in America.

Here's something to make you giggle Davdah:

I Agree

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQZr1R1W8e8 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

I thought you said MANY TIMES that illegal immigrants are not a race? Why are they racist then? I know people from Central and South America who are black, brown, white... Aren't you contradicting yourself now?

Comment

Speaking of Racist Mexicans

A Boston firefighter is mending from what could have been deadly stab wounds he suffered early yesterday morning when he was allegedly jumped in East Boston while off duty by a group of Hispanic males who told him they "don't want any gringo here."

Though police are not classifying the incident as racially fueled, the Boston Police Department's Community Disorders Unit is investigating. The 32-year-old jake, whose name officials were not releasing, is white.

Ironically, the firefighter's life was likely saved because he sought refuge from his alleged assailants at Engine 5 on Saratoga Street - the station house he's assigned to.

"Fortunately, those firefighters were not out on a call," said Boston Fire Department spokesman Steve MacDonald.

MacDonald said the firefighter had gone to Chivas Restaurant in Day Square to grab takeout when "six guys started exchanging words with him. He indicated he was just there to get a sandwich and that he was a firefighter. They pushed him."

Hoping to avoid a confrontation, MacDonald said the firefighter got into his car and headed for his station for safety's sake, but the pack followed him on foot. It was shortly before 2:45 a.m.

"As soon as he got out of his car, six guys jumped him and started kicking and punching him," MacDonald said. "He felt two sharp pains in his chest and knew he had been stabbed."

The firefighter summoned the help of fellow jakes by ringing the station doorbell and his alleged attackers fled. MacDonald said his injuries do not appear to be life-threatening.

"He's more upset about the fact that he's going to miss several shifts," MacDonald said.

Republished with permission

http://cms.firehouse.com/content/art...id-46&id=57323
                  Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

I was replying to a post , it had the youtube link in it , tis a good ***per sticker right to the point.

Comment

Plant, where can I get one of those ***per stickers?

No, Knapp, I am not contradicting myself. If you knew how Mexico and the other Central/South American countries think of each other it would all make sense. The Mexican immigration laws are part of la raza. They also don't think of anyone in central or south America as being like them. Connect the dots.
                      Laraza whose motto is: Everything for the race and for everybody else . . .NOTHING. Mexicans are some of the most hateful, racist people on the planet. For the majority of them race trumps everything. Why do you think so many of them hold elected offices? The majority of hispanics vote along racial lines not for who will best represent the interest of America.

Then you have the mouth pieces like Rick Sanchez from Cuba same thing . . . sympathetic to all illegal aliens and attempts to justify every crime they commit; does everything in his power to use his show to change the minds of those of us who respect the rule of law. Raza Rick is my nickname for him. Doesn't matter that they're criminals they're his peeps so therefore they deserve a pass even when they rape, maim or kill an American.
                      Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION BANKRUPTING AMERICA

By Frosty Wooldridge
                        September 10, 2007
                        NewsWithViews.com

"Everything is free in America!"

Really? Two billion unfortunates in third-world nations hunger for a chance to migrate to America.

While in-migration in small numbers may be sensible for specific reasons, bringing countless third-world people to the U.S. with no strategic plan or goals proves foolish and dangerous. Sufficient reasons exist for first-world nations to enforce their immigration laws: to protect jobs and citizens.

Few Americans comprehend the various impacts and financial costs of illegal migration into the United States. Like a cancer, it enters the body while proliferating until, at some point, it compromises, then destroys the integrity of surrounding tissue. Illegal "migration" encroaches on legal American taxpayers who work honestly within their system.

The costly overhead, the "fringe-benefits" – tend to sneak up on us.

At first, communities and individual taxpayers don't notice it. But soon, it grows beyond normalcy – toward malignancy.

With more than 20 million illegal aliens working and living in the United States today, that malignancy spreads out of control in every state where a sizable population of aliens congregates.

According to the well-respected U.S. Center for Immigration Studies (www.cis.org), incarcerated convicted illegal aliens make up 29 percent of federal, state and local prisons at a cost of more than $1.6 billion annually. This number doubles when the costs for apprehension, the justice system, public defenders, interpreters, prosecutors and the courts add to the total.

Gig Conaughton, reporter for the North County Times, Escondido, California, wrote a piece exposing the horrific costs of illegal aliens in one county.

Conaughton wrote, "A county-commissioned study estimated that illegal immigrants directly cost the county of San Diego and taxpayers $101 million last year, and indirectly cost an additional $155 million in unpaid medical care. Public school costs and a myriad of social-services increase the actual costs, but are not included in the count."

Illegal alien "migrants" cost the county roughly $75 million in criminal justice costs, such as jailing, prosecuting and public defender efforts – and $26 million in health, social and other costs. Experts said the estimates proved very conservative. Please remember, our laws only require that we provide emergency medical services.

Conaughton wrote, "Spokesman Horn, who pushed hard for the study to be done, said Friday that he planned to use the report to lobby the federal government, through Rep. Brian Bilbray, R-Solana Beach, for help. He also said he thought the $255 million figure was too low – in part because he thought it underestimated the illegal immigrant population – and did not take education costs into account."

Bilbray champions enforcement of existing immigration laws.

"Bilbray, who campaigned for the study along with Horn when both were running for election in 2006, issued a written statement saying he was eager to work with Horn to get federal reimbursement," Conaughton wrote. 'When it comes to illegal immigration,' Bilbray said in his statement, 'the federal government is the biggest deadbeat dad in America.'"

Net costs to provide services to illegals increased 500 percent in 7 years.

"In 2001, county supervisors released a study compiled by researchers for the United States-Mexico Border Counties Coalition that said San Diego County spent more than $50.3 million in 1999 on criminal justice and medical care for illegal immigrants," Conaughton wrote.

"I'm not even asking that question," Horn said. "I spend taxpayer money for taxpayer services. That's my charge. My issue with the federal and state government is that they're asking me to spend my LOCAL taxpayer money on people who don't even belong here – and are here unlawfully."

The San Diego report exposed shocking costs to taxpayers in one county. With California hosting more than five million illegal aliens and their kids and grand-kids, a 2005 report showed "migrants" cost state taxpayers more than $10.2 billion annually – for primary, secondary and tertiary services. That's money that could reduce the $38 billion state debt!

Like California, Colorado citizen-taxpayers pay gigantic costs.

In my state of Colorado, our finances struggle under the load of more than 500,000 illegals at a cost of $1 billion annually (Source: www.cairco.org) for primary, secondary and tertiary services. Some sources estimate triple that cost!

These precious dollars pay for K-12 education, emergency medical costs, optional medical costs, the additional burden on the justice system and the public defender, and incarceration of convicted criminal aliens. Other costs covered include uninsured illegals in vehicular accidents, school breakfast and lunch programs as well as things like housing assistance.

Under the radar, most Americans don't realize half of illegal aliens work off the books and pay no taxes. The 2005 Bear Stearns Report showed a related loss of $301 billion in uncollected IRS income taxes annually, for the 2003 base year.

To make it worse, migrants yearly send more than $60 billion in cash remittances back to home countries"” thus bleeding the U.S. treasury. These illegal aliens forget to report their job-wages when applying for "free" services.

BIG "business;" children and grand-children born here to illegal aliens.

"Instant citizens" create another drain on taxpayers' earnings. The average delivery costs $5,000 to $7,000 – depending on location. The pre-natal and postnatal care adds another $5,000. Is this 'birthing' a big item? Various experts tell us the number of such births in 2006 was somewhere between 400,000 and 1,200,000 babies.

The direct and indirect costs are thus somewhere between 4.4 BIL and 13.2 BIL U.S. dollars – per year – and that doesn't include the subsequent $3.5 BIL to $10.5 BIL – per year – for education. The real kicker occurs when each child gains free access to K-12 education and free breakfast and lunch program for 13 years of schooling. The cost of one year of school averages $7,000.00 – and the feeding programs, born by American taxpayers, soar into the billions of dollars.

How many children of illegal aliens attend U.S. schools?

The "official numbers" grossly understate the reality.

If we tabulate 20-28 million illegal aliens here now – plus their 4-9 million kids and grand-kids – and two-thirds of those kids attend schools – we pay to educate some 4-9 million kids. Factor-in birth costs, prenatal care, postnatal care, medical costs for children with birth-defects and other "complications," special needs kids, schooling and lunch programs – and we're talking big bucks. Do the math!

The U.S. continues as the only first-world nation to endorse the old-paradigm – granting full citizenship and benefits to each child "Born in the USA ." France and Britain and all of the other first-world nations nullified that benefit many years ago, as counterproductive.

California Rep. Dan Lungren introduced HR 1940 to stop birthright citizenship.

He said, "It's a debate worth having, considering an estimated 400,000 to 1,200,000 babies are born in the United States every year to illegal immigrant parents. Those babies receive automatic U.S. citizenship – at great cost to U.S. citizen-taxpayers. If citizenship is to have true meaning, foreign-nationals with no allegiance to the United States should not be able to lay claim to it on behalf of their offspring."

Hidden Costs; not discussed in polite company

As the financial costs grow, few speak about job losses and wages depressed for America's working poor. "Unemployment" proves a touchy subject, so the official numbers continue being grossly understated. In truth, 14-18 million U.S. citizen-taxpayers endure unemployment. They head to the unemployment lines, soup kitchens, homelessness and food stamps. Their family members suffer endlessly, but the "progressive" media maintains "silent assertion."

Do not forget the middle class! They suffer job losses in roofing, dry-walling, construction, cab driving, landscaping, house painting, paving and restaurant work – just to name a few. We must also remember that each of these "breadwinners" usually features a spouse-partner, a few kids, and aging parents.

No one escapes the ravages of illegal migration.

Ask yourself this question. With more than 20 million "migrants" doing THIS MUCH DAMAGE, what happens to American workers and communities tomorrow, and the next day – when we add another 10 or 20 or 30 million more illegal aliens into our country?

If you are not enraged, you are part of the problem.

Take action:
                        www.numbersusa.com;
                        www.thesocialcontract.com;
                        www.fairus.org;
                        www.alipac.us;
                        www.firecoalition.com

© 2007 Frosty Wooldridge - All Rights Reserved
                        Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

Man hauled from courtroom during rape trial

Rene Stutzman | Sentinel Staff Writer
                          10:25 PM EST, December 5, 2007

BE SURE TO WATCH THE VIDIO

SANFORD - Antonio Rosales, accused of raping a child, had sat silently through his trial, and it was nearing its conclusion Wednesday when he suddenly lashed out.

As a prosecutor gave her closing argument about 10 feet away, Rosales grabbed a computer keyboard, smashed it against its monitor, then toppled the 200-pound table on which it sat.

Two Seminole County deputies grabbed him, pinned his arms behind his back and quickly wrestled him to the ground, but he continued to struggle.

Related links

* Defendant goes berserk in courtroom Defendant goes berserk in courtroom Video
                          * Desk overturned. Desk overturned. Photo
                          * Subdued. Subdued. Photo
                          * Antonio Rosales' trial Photos

"I need a deputy," Circuit Judge Debra S. Nelson yelled down a hallway.

Other officers rushed in, and Rosales was handcuffed and hauled out like a sack of feed. No one was hurt during the two-minute outburst.

Rosales, 41, is charged with dragging a 10-year-old girl off her scooter and into a patch of woods in Casselberry, raping her and choking her nearly to death Nov. 1, 2003. If convicted, he faces a mandatory sentence of life in prison.

It's not clear what set him off Wednesday. About 20 minutes earlier, his attorney, Assistant Public Defender Tim Caudill, had rested his case without presenting any evidence.

The judge had asked Rosales, an illegal immigrant from Guatemala, if he wanted to testify.

"I do not want to say anything," he answered in Spanish.

Assistant State Attorney Anna Valentini then began her closing argument. Rosales had confessed to sexually abusing the child, she said, and he had intended to do worse.

"He choked her so hard, she lost consciousness," Valentini said.

Rosales said something in Spanish, "Something to the effect of, 'I didn't do that' " said Etienne van Hissenhoven, his translator.

Rosales then picked up the keyboard and slammed it twice into the monitor, knocking it to the floor.

The seven-member jury - six jurors and an alternate - watched from across the room, then huddled near the closest door. The judge provided them with lunch and sent them home until 1ƒ|p.m. today, telling them they would hear the rest of the case and begin deliberations.

What she did not tell them was that she had ordered a psychiatrist and a psychologist to evaluate Rosales Wednesday evening at the Seminole County Jail to determine whether he is mentally competent to proceed. She is to hear the findings 11 a.m. on Thursday.

Rene Stutzman can be reached at rstutzman@orlandosentinel.com or 407-324-7294.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com
                          Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

but everybody forgot that 75% of the immigration officers in the u.s are mexicans,,,the director of the uscis is mexican(gonzales)the most important people in the u.s goverment are mexicans,,30# of the police officers in the u.s are mexicans,,the u.s attorney general is mexican,,half of the ppl at the white house are mexicans,,70% of the corrections oficers in texas and calif are mexicans...half of the hospitals staff are mexicans...half of the attorney's in the country are mexicans...whatelse? come on u ppl

Comment

from his behind....

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs