• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• appreciation

thanks all for you reply

thanks all for you reply

Comment

Well, you misrepresented your education initially. I would NOT continue to do so; you have not received a university degree yet and you have no right to claim you have. Include your current level of education in all the paperwork, and, if the subject is ever brought up, explain the situation. Never lie to USCIS again.

Comment

Thanks for your reply Polish girl. However, in your opinion, do you think the kentucky Consular Officers would disqualify me because of this?

Comment

They may or may not. It is really hard to say.

Comment

I think you should be okay as along as you have min imum requirement of high school diploma (10+2). If I were you, I would not attempt to change the data previously mentioned. If it is brought up during your interview, you can then explain. Do not voluntarily provide this info that may cause further problems.

Comment

Thanks SA for your reply. But you should understand that the university documents, i.e transcript and letters that would be tendered on appointment date, as prove of the university degree would read 2007 dates, instead of 2006 dates (as i stated when i entered for the lottery). I feel this may cause some complication, and probably imply some kind of fraud.

I guess according to polish girl; it's better to call their attention to this, by filling out the current situation of things on the various forms, attaching a letter explaining the situation, and pleading for consideration.

Although i would have completed the degree program before the proposed appointment date, this notification is just to clear disparity in dates. If after all this, i'm still not considered, then it means the officers are encouraging concealing of vital truth of information by applicants, which in my opinion is not safe for their country

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation