Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-325 & I-129F

Hi! The I-129F instructions say "Give a completed and signed Form G-325A (Biographic Information) for you and one for your fiancé(e). Except for name and signature, you do not have to repeat on the Biographic Information forms the information given on your I-129F." Has anyone done this or just filled the G-325 out completely anyway?

Hi! The I-129F instructions say "Give a completed and signed Form G-325A (Biographic Information) for you and one for your fiancé(e). Except for name and signature, you do not have to repeat on the Biographic Information forms the information given on your I-129F." Has anyone done this or just filled the G-325 out completely anyway?

Comment

Yes, you must repeat all the info. The easiest way is to use the fillable form from the USCIS web-site. That way you only fill out the info once and sign the four copies. If you don't fill out everything, that is just one more reason that they can deny your application for incomplete information, or they will just send it back to you as incomplete.

Comment

we just filled out those papers and we did fill out everything, even 4 times, and signed them. we completed everything to make sure there was no way of sending the forms back saying they were incomplete. its been 2 weeks for us now, and in the state we are in we HOPEFULLY should hear something at the end of this month, or the beginning of may at the latest. good luck on urs !! take care

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs