X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I75 transfered

Hello everyone,
    I filed for the I751 on March 2007 with arizona uscis office.I had my fingerprints taking 2 or 3 weeks after that.I wasn't called for interview and my case still pending.I called the 800 Number to see whats going on and they said they will check.After that they sent me a letter saying that my case is transfered to Sandiego office.

Can you pls explain me why my case was transfered?
    Does it takes this long to process I751?
    What do you sugget pls?
    Thank you very much

Hello everyone,
    I filed for the I751 on March 2007 with arizona uscis office.I had my fingerprints taking 2 or 3 weeks after that.I wasn't called for interview and my case still pending.I called the 800 Number to see whats going on and they said they will check.After that they sent me a letter saying that my case is transfered to Sandiego office.

Can you pls explain me why my case was transfered?
    Does it takes this long to process I751?
    What do you sugget pls?
    Thank you very much

Comment

usually they transfer the file to have an interview at your local office which is normal , but what i dont understand why was it filed with arizona local office? i-751 should be filed with the service center not the local office? and why san diego? can u give more details plz

Comment

Hello Mike_2007
        Thank you for your answear,
        when i came the 1st time to the us i lived in california and got my 2 yrs card.Then we moved to Az.On March 26 we filed I751 with Phoenix uscis support center.I went there to have fingerprint taken.after waiting to long and did not receive answear,we called the 800 Nm to see what's going on with our case.
        After that they sent a letter saying that my case is pending with the san diego district office.Here is what they wrote:"File location-Your case is pending with the san diego district office.Please direct all further inquiries to the office indicated,wich has juridiction over your case.Pls note that the district offices are no longer seeing customers unless they have appointment.Pls visit our website at:infopass.uscis.gov to make an appointmenet with the district office"
        I hope i gave all the infos.
        Thank you again mike_2007

Comment

have you ever changed the address with uscis? form(AR-11)? to me it sounds like you never did and they still have your calif address and thats why they transfered your case to the local ofice in san diego. and if this is the case it sounds really scary before i even answer your question bcoz if you never informed them about the new address how would u know that they never sent u anything by mail? and dont call the 800# again my friend . those guys are not real immigration officers . just answer this question about the address and then i'll answer you

Comment

Hi mike_2007
            i appreciate your answear and want to let you know that i always informe them about change of address.That's not the probleme,i make sure to do that every time i have to move.
            i don't know if it has something to do with this because the first time i got my 2 yrs green card was in california or that means something else.
            Thank you again

Comment

mike_2007
              I want to tell 2 that i receive the notice of action for my I751 and notice for fingerprints and the last letter that saying that they transfered my case to san diego here in az to the same address.So it's not prob of address.Thank you very much

Comment

well it shouldn't be the reason then if u have informed them . but it's strange that they tranfered your file to san diego if u live in arizona? that doesn't make sense but r u sure they have your new address in the system? my advice for you is to make an info pass and go to the local office in arizona and asked them why was your file transfered to san diego if you dont live in california anymore.bcoz usually they transfer the files to whatever local ofice have Jurisdiction in your area .and the current processing times for the i-751 is 6 months . sometimes it takes up to 1 years or even more. so yours has ben pending for 11 months and this is way too long . go ahead and go to your local office and dont u ever call the 800# again

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">mike_2007
                  I want to tell 2 that i receive the notice of action for my I751 and notice for fingerprints and the last letter that saying that they transfered my case to san diego here in az to the same address.So it's not prob of address.Thank you very much </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                  sorry i didnt understand that part? what do u mean transfered your case to san diego here in arizona to the same address? and like i said just go ahead and go to your local office

Comment

You know I have read in the past where people have moved from CA to another state and they had similar problems.

I think the best bet would be get an infopass to Phoenix and see if they can answer you. I know letter says that San Diego now has the jurisdiction but Phoenix my have the answer for you.
                    I think it would also reassure you that USCIS have not messed things up on the transfer.

It is strange that they wrote to you in AZ yet saying San Diego is taking the case.

Only other reason I can think of is that San Diego is dealing with the case as they initially dealt with it, and then pass it back to AZ or something.
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Thank you mike_2007,thank you sprint_girl07.
                      This morning i tried to make an infopass in the uscis.gov website,but when i click the link infopass,it say:"There is a probleme with this website's security certificate"
                      it say again:"we recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website"
                      There is also this at the bottom of the oage:
                      -click here to close this webpage.
                      -continue to this website not recommended.
                      -more information
                      How can i open this page,because this is the only way to make an infopass.
                      Thank you again

Comment

Thank you davdah for ur help,
                        im going to try what u said about infopass.

Comment

i think what they meant davdah is the local office in san diego and there is one in san diego . not the service center. but the question is why san diego if he lives in arizona, there are few local ofices in arizona

Comment

Hello mike_2007 and davdah,
                            When they sent me the notice to appear for my biometrics they said to go to:
                            Application support center
                            USCIS Phoenix
                            I had my biometrics taken at that center no probleme.
                            I had not hear from them after that,so i called the 800 Num.They said they will check what's going on.After 1 or 2 weeks i received a letter from California service center saying that my case(I751)is with san diego district office.
                            When i check my statut online it say:this case is at our California service center location.

Comment

I want to add something,
                              In the processing dates with san diego field office i dont even see any I751 case

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation