•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tbsa07
    replied
    Davdah,

Her country is not on the Skills List. And I will pay all J1 fee, living expense, etc. so she will not be subject to a two years home residency requirement, I believe.

She is now a senior student and has two more courses to graduate with a Bachelor degree in Hotel Management. The sponsoring organization said she looks qualified for J1 visa. I spoke with an immigration lawyer last August about her visiting me on a visitor visa or other visa. he said that there will not be committing fraud because no one can be 100% sure of the future. She may change her mind after arrival. I may change my mind not to marry her after meeting her. Anyway, she is going to apply for a Hospitality Content Manager Trainee. Her dream is to start up a hospitality business in her home country.

About Mexico issue, we have talked about that before. I think J1 will be the best. I dont wish to lie to the parole officer. Who knows?? USCIS may contact him about the confirmation of me meeting a fiancee in Mexico. I think the intention of deceiving him is worst because he can take me back to the prison.

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    Lets start out with the 2 most obvious.

1) You are a convicted criminal. I am a big opponent of IMBRA (International Marriage Brokers Regulation Act) which prohibits or restricts many women from marrying nice American men who have never been in trouble with the law. Feminazis were able to brand ALL American men as violent because of s-bags like you.

2)You never even met this woman and you say you are in love. That is insane; per se.

So a combination of you being a convicted felon and having never met her is completely retarded, illogical and insane.

Therefore, your petition will certainly be approved. Congratulations on your marriage !

Leave a comment:

• sesaria
    replied
    Do you think the USCIS will grant an extreme hardship waiver?

LOL, yeah, they will,,,

Leave a comment:

• tbsa07
    replied
    I forgot to add more information.

My parole officer knows my intention to marry my foreign fiancee. He has to follow the parole law. He said he is willing to write a denial letter including his personal knowledge of our conversation about mutual intent to marry. Also, my fiancee has a denial letter for visitor visa from the US Consular. We have exhausted all our efforts. We will attach two denial letters from the P.O. and Consular with a pettion. Do you think the USCIS will grant an extreme hardship waiver?

We will consider J1 visa if the waiver is impossible.

Leave a comment:

• tbsa07
    replied
    SonofMichael,

Why do you think it is a joke? I am so deperated because my fiancee and I are in deeply in love each other. I am on a state parole. The parole officer does not allow me to leave the US legally until my parole expires in five years. Most immigration lawyers said I have to wait until my parole is over, then I can meet her. That is too long! In that state system, the court does not make a decision. It is up to the Board of Parole and Probation.

I figure out how to bring her here legally. There is a way for her to apply for J1 visa because she has a degree. Once we meet, then she can return to her home country when she finishes her trainee program and wait for a fiancee visa if that is good idea. I think that looks clean. I dont mind waiting 6 months seperation after filing a petition. We need to figure out how to meet the in-person meeting requirement if the waiver is not possible.

Any suggestion is welcome.

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    this is a joke, right? please tell me its a joke

Leave a comment:

• tbsa07
    replied
    am on State parole. They said that I cant leave the US legally to visit my fiancee whom I met online in order to satisfy an in-person meeting within past two years requirement. And my fiancee tried to apply for a visitor visa application at the US consular. Her application was denied. She told the consular office the truth why she wanted to see me in order to complete the meeting requirement and will return home to wait for a fiancee visa And she told him why I cant come to see her.

I looked at i-129F form. There is a waiver if there is good reason.

My question to you....have you heard personally of any parolee's fiance visa petition with waiver request being denied by the USCIS? I have called 15 immigration lawyers. They have never tried it before but 13 out of them said USCIS will not approve a waiver. I dont believe them because they have not experienced it personally.

If a parolee successfully received a petition approval, I will go ahead and retain an immigration lawyer.

Secondly, if a waiver will not happen, it is good for her to apply for a J1 visa - trainee to work for a host company. So she can meet me then next day, I file a fiancee visa petition while she waits to finish her visa expiration (4 months) and return to her home country to wait for fiancee visa interview. Is that good idea? My friend owns an internet media company...he is willing to provide her a trainee opportunity. She is a senior student at the university. The J1 sponsoring organization reviewed her resume and seems that she looks qualified. I believe she will not be subject to 2 years home residency requirement because her country is not on the Country Skills list. I will pay her everything (living expense, airfare, etc).
    Is that good idea?

I think the petition with waiver request may be gambling. If the USCIS denies it, and the immigration judge denies, it will waste money and 6 months or more. I think by using J1 visa for her, it will save us alot of money and time unless you are sure that the parolees did receive the petition approval.

If she comes on J1 (4 months) and meets me, can I file the fiance visa petition next day while she is here in the US?

Leave a comment:

• tbsa07
    started a topic Fiancee Visa Meeting Waiver for a Parolee

Fiancee Visa Meeting Waiver for a Parolee

am on State parole. They said that I cant leave the US legally to visit my fiancee whom I met online in order to satisfy an in-person meeting within past two years requirement. And my fiancee tried to apply for a visitor visa application at the US consular. Her application was denied. She told the consular office the truth why she wanted to see me in order to complete the meeting requirement and will return home to wait for a fiancee visa And she told him why I cant come to see her.

I looked at i-129F form. There is a waiver if there is good reason.

My question to you....have you heard personally of any parolee's fiance visa petition with waiver request being denied by the USCIS? I have called 15 immigration lawyers. They have never tried it before but 13 out of them said USCIS will not approve a waiver. I dont believe them because they have not experienced it personally.

If a parolee successfully received a petition approval, I will go ahead and retain an immigration lawyer.

Secondly, if a waiver will not happen, it is good for her to apply for a J1 visa - trainee to work for a host company. So she can meet me then next day, I file a fiancee visa petition while she waits to finish her visa expiration (4 months) and return to her home country to wait for fiancee visa interview. Is that good idea? My friend owns an internet media company...he is willing to provide her a trainee opportunity. She is a senior student at the university. The J1 sponsoring organization reviewed her resume and seems that she looks qualified. I believe she will not be subject to 2 years home residency requirement because her country is not on the Country Skills list. I will pay her everything (living expense, airfare, etc).
    Is that good idea?

I think the petition with waiver request may be gambling. If the USCIS denies it, and the immigration judge denies, it will waste money and 6 months or more. I think by using J1 visa for her, it will save us alot of money and time unless you are sure that the parolees did receive the petition approval.

If she comes on J1 (4 months) and meets me, can I file the fiance visa petition next day while she is here in the US?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney