•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for BronzeLady

i need to know something please.
    you wrote someone about motion to reopen the case
    and you said (pay the proper fee) do you know whats the fee is for motion.

I wrote a letter regarding my case was denide because I didnt respont for RFE that I never received and thats the reason I sent the letter for the uscis to reopen my case.

Im not sure if there is a fee for that and if so I will be appric. to know whats the fee is.

I sent the letter few days after i received the denial notice and I never get any respond or any request to pay the fee for the motion I sent.

Please I will appriciate if you can tell me what to do now ? and if I need to pay some fee for motion - letter I sent already or just send another letter with fee I still in the 33 days window ,my denial notice was on 3/4/2006 and I can still sent until the 7th of april , what you think ? just wait for respond for the letter I sent already or send another letter with fee just in case , to remind you they didnt tell me or ask for fee and I know they received the letter because I have delivery conf. so I track it ans its deliverd.

thnx

i need to know something please.
    you wrote someone about motion to reopen the case
    and you said (pay the proper fee) do you know whats the fee is for motion.

I wrote a letter regarding my case was denide because I didnt respont for RFE that I never received and thats the reason I sent the letter for the uscis to reopen my case.

Im not sure if there is a fee for that and if so I will be appric. to know whats the fee is.

I sent the letter few days after i received the denial notice and I never get any respond or any request to pay the fee for the motion I sent.

Please I will appriciate if you can tell me what to do now ? and if I need to pay some fee for motion - letter I sent already or just send another letter with fee I still in the 33 days window ,my denial notice was on 3/4/2006 and I can still sent until the 7th of april , what you think ? just wait for respond for the letter I sent already or send another letter with fee just in case , to remind you they didnt tell me or ask for fee and I know they received the letter because I have delivery conf. so I track it ans its deliverd.

thnx

Comment

http://uscis.gov/graphics/howdoi/aau.htm

http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/index.htm
      The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation