•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hershy
    replied
    thanks
    I was wondering if there is a wait period between the USC wife divorce date and the date on which she can apply for her new husband's Change of Status
    Thank You

Leave a comment:

• xandtrick
    replied
    I don't see any problems as long as the previous marriage has legally ended and the sponsor meets the requirements.

http://www.immigrate2us.net

Leave a comment:

• Hershy
    replied
    Sorry I may have mis represented the case. Here it is again: An overstayed student wishes to marry a recently divorced USC who applied, 16 years ago, for her ex husband's PR. As a divorced woman, can she reapply for her new husband's (the overstayed student) change of status or does she have a wait period?

Leave a comment:

• xandtrick
    replied
    As he is an illegal alien there is not much you can do to adjust his status untill 245(i) has been reinstated or the Bush's Immigration Proposal has been accepted.

http://www.immigrate2us.net

Leave a comment:

• Hershy
    replied
    How long does a divorced USC, now remarried, must wait till she can apply for a change of status for her new illegal alien husband? ex husband was also an alien, and she applied for his change of status 16 years ago?
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Hershy
    started a topic divorce ait period

divorce ait period

How long does a divorced USC, now remarried, must wait till she can apply for a change of status for her new illegal alien husband? ex husband was also an alien, and she applied for his change of status 16 years ago?
    Thanks
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation