Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• proof of marriage

i know this is very crude and hope it is not too very offensive. i need to prove my marriage was real bonafide . i have a tape of us consumating the marriage. will they a ccept this as proof, and wouldn't htey think it is total proof that the marriage isn't a fraud obviously? any one thoughts? i am kind of desparate

i know this is very crude and hope it is not too very offensive. i need to prove my marriage was real bonafide . i have a tape of us consumating the marriage. will they a ccept this as proof, and wouldn't htey think it is total proof that the marriage isn't a fraud obviously? any one thoughts? i am kind of desparate

Comment

Umm...no! I am sure you have other things that can prove the marriage. Such as friends testimony, wherever you had teh wedding etc. I am not sure the videotap would be you best bet.

Comment

It is not offensive, it's just a laughable

Comment

essente:

Why are you so desperate to prove the bona fide nature of your marriage? Did you get deny any immigration petition? Are you applying for a waiver of joint filing requirement for the I-751?

Comment

Such information is not proof of a "bona fide" marriage.

Comment

Someone tried this and their case was denied. I read about it a long time ago on this forum.
              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

I wouldn't try it if I were you. Going to such extreme lengths to prove your marriage would probably raise red flags. Besides that, the INS officer might be offended by the mere suggestion of watching a "p o r n ographic" video. Just bring in (non-sexual) picture al b u ms, bank statements, letters from friends and relatives, etc. You just need to prove that you are living as husband and wife.
                They try to weed out fraud, but there is only so much they can do. It would take months and all kinds of specially trained "experts" to try to determine what your ulterior and/or subconcious motives and expectations are, and even then, they wouldn't be able to conclude for sure.
                They could think that you just paid your fake wife to have s e x with you, anyway. Haven't you ever heard of prostitution?
                Have a nice day

Comment

I would not even think of presenting such a proof of marriage. Good proof of marriage would be joint checking accounts, wedding pictures, lease contracts on behalf of the two of you, life or health insurance policies on both names, bills on both names, etc.

Comment

I would recommend that the most compelling evidence to support a "bona fide" marriage, other than progeny, is life insurance policies naming each spouse as the other's beneficiary. Of course all other evidences mentioned above are necessary as well.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation