•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monclovac
    replied
    Tai,

That seems to be the method now. When I went to my naturalization interview, I was given a paper that said I had passed exam and that I was recommended for approval. About a week later I received notice of oath ceremony. So, most likely it's gonna be the same way with your wife's application. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Dastur
    replied
    When you passed your interview they have to send you a letter, and that same letter will give you a date for the oath. some time they give you at the same time some time they want to mail to you.
    Please wait and see.

Leave a comment:

• Tai
    replied
    My wife went for her USC interview last week and they told her she would be recommended for approval, that she passed. Even the officer gave her next swearing date but they told us to be expecting approve letter in the mail. When I did my USC interview few months ago, they gave me approval letter the same day. What kind of system is this? If anyone know why please tell me.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Tai
    started a topic Is this the new system or what?

Is this the new system or what?

My wife went for her USC interview last week and they told her she would be recommended for approval, that she passed. Even the officer gave her next swearing date but they told us to be expecting approve letter in the mail. When I did my USC interview few months ago, they gave me approval letter the same day. What kind of system is this? If anyone know why please tell me.

Thanks
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation