Hot of the press...!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">administation is working so digently to give all Amnesty. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll say it again. Amnesty stands zero chance of passing until our economy is back on its feet. The American people won't stand for it until there are more jobs to go around for everyone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fed86 is correct with his post .. It is a cover for amnesty with her "so called enforcement". It is the administration intention to grant amnesty.

what the hec.k is this supposed to mean........

"So our approach is to view Southwest border security along with immigration—or enforcement of the immigration laws in the interior of the country—counternarcotics enforcement and streamline citizenship processes together. These things are inextricably linked. You can’t address one without addressing all."

I suppose they figure if americans were d.umb enough to fall for the Iraq charade, they will be even more stupid to buy this load of c.rap.

Now for the follow thru because the LaRaza and company scream about amnesty being put on back burner.... (Oh I forgot, CIR is supposed to be about reforms for legal immigration, and the policies, but CIR is only coverword for amnesty for illegals.

Now Obama is pressured and now he is back to pushing amensty with healthcare. Coming soon

"President Barack Obama on Thursday managed to undo some of the damage he did recently with immigrants' rights advocates - who were angered when Obama said in Mexico that immigration reform would have to wait until after health care and energy bills passed Congress.
    "

full article

Obama leaning toward immigration reform </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't really remember all the details about the 1986 amnesty President Reagan passed, but would like to know if the conservatives made such big fuzz about that one then too? Why was he allowed to enact one?

Personally, I don't really care about amnesty, I don't have to rely on it, but I am in favor of CIR. Many of the immigration laws are not well thought through and cause more problems than they prevent. I think the 3/10 year bars are a really bad law and actually cause lots of the illegals to have to stay here even if they would have an opportunity to leave.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robin Horton:
      Can anyone explain to me why we are building a fence to keep illegals out when we our administation is working so digently to give all Amnesty.

Seems like a waste of money when ICE and local law enforcement can't arrest them and punish them accordingly. What's the point? False promises </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's to prevent more from coming in and makes perfect sense!
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

http://www.washingtonpost.com/...AR2009082202356.html

Very scary stuff! However, do not hesitate to call ICE if something like that would happen to you.

Comment

Very scary. More like reading about something that happens in a 3rd world country, not the USA.

"Prince William's policy of turning illegal immigrants over to ICE has caused police officials to worry of a chilling effect, causing immigrants who are victimized to choose not to report crimes"

An unintended consequence of that policy.
          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

And if they stayed in their own country there would be no problems. That is the lesson that should be learned.

Comment

By the same token, if Americans stop using drugs, the importing & hostage taking will stop. That is the lesson that should be learned too.
              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation