Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Momof3

I'm quite relieved to have my immigration journey come to an end. Generally, it was not bad at all for me. Currently I am waiting to get back my Naturalization Certificate and my passport. I was told I should be getting it sometime in January.

I hope you get your interview appointment soon for at least early in January 2006. Keep me posted on your progress. I will keep coming back on this forum to see what is happening. GOOD LUCK.

Comment

UTBoy

I don't know if you check in here anymore, but I just had my interview on April 21st and of course passed. I had a 10 question multiple choice test and had to sign some papers. The officer said my oath ceremony should be in May or June sometime.

Thought I would update here!

July 18th- Receipt Notice
      Oct 24th- Fingerprint appointment
      April 21st- Interview appointment

Comment

Hi all!

Had my interview on April 21st......I had to sign my photo, swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth, answered 10 multiple choice questions on paper, printed a sentence and then read aloud a sentence. She said she knew I would pass and was filling out my information while I was timed for the test LOL! Said it would take a month for the oath but it didn't it took 3 months since they try to keep the cost down and we are very rural where we are at so instead of driving 8 hrs for the May and June Oath they are having me drive 110 miles for the July 21st Oath!

July 18th- Receipt Notice
        Oct 24th- Fingerprint Appt
        April 21st- Interview Appt
        July 21st- Oath Ceremony.

TIME 368 DAYS from start to finish!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms