Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration lawyer

I would like to get any recommendations for K-1 immigration attorneys in the metropolitan NYC area. Thank You.

I would like to get any recommendations for K-1 immigration attorneys in the metropolitan NYC area. Thank You.

Comment

why would you want to waste $3000 just to have some attorney fill out papers that you could fill out in 20 minutes??? Unless there are some real immmigration law issues, all one needs is a ball point pen and a half hour to fill out the K forms...

Comment

What if a problem arises during the process?

Comment

She is not in NYC area but she can help you file petition at a fair cost, you can find her on www.USImmigrationForAll.com or at vizeusa@yahoo.com

All the best!
          Frank G. Becker & Associates
          www.USImmigrationForAll.com

Comment

Thats anyway the biggest scam, having pay a lawyer to pay 300 bucks,just to fill out an application,any **** can do,who can read and write themself.Its honestly a shame...

I will never understand how someone can waste money on an application just to have it filled out by someone else.
            What problem can arises??? just think of the logic of your question.Its an application,with questions You can and have to fill out.What question is on the application you would need a lawyer to fill out??? Its soooo brainless.Its amazing.
            $3000 bucks??? just sick.
            Man oh man, some people you just can't help lol.

And the other funny part is, the laywer himself,does not even fill out the application lol.Its the paralegal who does all that haha...

But if you wanna waste your money,waste it...I wonder if these people also let lawyers fill out their application for job as well lol
            Bottom Line -
            U never ever need an attorney to fill out an application!!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation