X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawyers

Does anyone know a reasonable honest lawyer? I'm serious
    I am an american citizen without what I need to show as proof - by birth of my father - lived and paid taxes here all my life.
    Not everybody makes lawyers salaries - do they know - we are just getting minimum rage raised to $7. something an hour - been $5.35 for years.

Does anyone know a reasonable honest lawyer? I'm serious
    I am an american citizen without what I need to show as proof - by birth of my father - lived and paid taxes here all my life.
    Not everybody makes lawyers salaries - do they know - we are just getting minimum rage raised to $7. something an hour - been $5.35 for years.

Comment

Try Catholic Social Services, immigration assistance/legal department in your area. They have a sliding scale.

Don't have personal experience with them myself, but others have recommended as a viable option....

Comment

I've call them - no luck -case too complicated-no one cares or knows. Guess I'll go ahead and have the dna tests done by a federal approved agency - as my Dad is getting up in age and see what our politicians are going to do. The dna tests are going to set me bak. Don't know what else to do - losing faith in our system. I've been trying to get this resolved for years now and told something different from the INS and passport people. One thing else my Dad never legaling marring my Mom does not look good with Catholic. I'm being purnished for my father's mistakes.

Comment

I misunderstood, you have already tried CSS, or you will try?

If you have already tried, what was your experience, which office did you work with?

Comment

Asking for honesty is difficult when you refuse to accept the truth. You are not an American citizen. Thats the honest truth, Sure we can find a lawyer to take your money, but any honest one will tell you something you won't accept.

Comment

I do make more the minimum wage - they could not help me. I am putting my daughter through college - hard enough to live and they try me I make to much.

Comment

Well that's not what I've been told. I am American - I just have not shown the proof!

Comment

What are you?

Comment

How many hours did he charge you? All I need is for someone to tell me what documents I need to prove - I was citizen at birth. My birth certificate and affidates by my father - did not give them enough proof. And what forms I need to file.

Comment

Please look at my previous post tonight for my history - look forward to any help?

Comment

You just don't understand; you are NOT a US Citizen. God you are dumb. No wonder you only make minimum wage (illegals make 50-100K). It doesnt matter if you came as an infant or if your father is a USC. You are not. No lawyer, no amount of money will ever change that. What is it you don't understand?

Comment

You - and how any woman - could even be around you. I pay for my daughter's college - I do not make minimum wage. Thank God - she's being educated on making this world a better place to live. As every human being is no better than the other.

Comment

Your first post claimed that you make minimum wage you lying s*** ! You said you were making $7 an hour, now you are changing your story; JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY GOD !!!!

Comment

I woudl love to slap some sense into this stupid ******

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation